“My second favorite spot on Incline for coffee”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Good service and nice people. I especially enjoy the seating in the building’s common area and that dog-friendly environment which fits well with Incline’s life style

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I especially like this SB in the winter when there are no outside places to eat - I like to have my dogs with me and the IV Starbucks allows dogs in their public seating area (not the coffee shop proper, but adjacent and indoors).

Reviewed 14 August 2017

there is Starbucks everywhere here.. u dont go 100 yards without seeing a starbucks sign.. all great quality and wonderful service

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I was meeting a friend for coffee and she prefers SB to our other really good coffee store so I said yes. I walked in to a caotic mass of people ordering anything but coffee and prepared to wait for our two coffee order. Needless to say it took 15 minutes or more and my drink, a clover still was not ready. When I inquired they said all cell phone orders supersede the customer in the store orders. Needless to say I said don't bother at this point!
Wow! The in store customer who stood in line paid for an order still doesn't count a person who phones in an order does, doesn't sound right to me!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Good Starbucks overall but line can sometimes be annoying. Seems like a lot of women ordering specialties always slows down the line.....why don't they just order coffee rather than paying the high prices for the latte frappuchino w/ extras?