“Best ribs ever!”

TC' Rib Crib
Ranked #2,145 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Reviewed 21 March 2017

We got the family platter with pulled pork, ribs, brisket and rib tips. For sides we got macaroni salad, baked beans, collard greens, coleslaw, fried okra and potato salad. And don't forget to get the banana pudding!

WOW is the first word that comes to mind. Great food, lots of it, great service. If you don't try TC's Rib Crib you are missing out on the best BBQ in town.

1  Thank mls89015

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Upon arriving back in Vegas I immediately went to my old hangout that I've bragged about boy was I suprised. Our food was terrible. The sweet potatoes were more juice than potatoes, the chicken was dry and the greens were the worst.

1  Thank missgoodcookie
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Excellent food, point blank some of the best rib tips I've ever had in my life. This will be a definite stop next time in Vegas. Their Kool-Aid is made correctly and is on point also. I must also mention, the level of professionalism and service from the staff was top notch. I would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank RFS220
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I only gave it a 3 because there are so many places that are excellent with a great value. It is kinda pricey for the "mom and pop" feel...but the rib tips, bar b q ribs and greens were on point! Easy to get to and hardly a wait, when you leave you will want to take a piece of Red Velvet cake with you!

1  Thank Michele M
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

This is painful. We've been coming here since shortly after the folks running TC's Rib Crib escaped hurricane Katrina. We bragged about them and sent our friends.
I can no longer recommend this place. We spent $30 on beef ribs that were way too fatty, probably boiled first, the greens were bitter and stringy.
These people used to win awards. I don't know what happened but, the lost the touch.

2  Thank Ted G