“Lip Smacking Goooood!!!”

TC' Rib Crib
Ranked #1,824 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Hubby and I found this place while sightseeing off the strip. So glad we did! The ribs were the best ever! We got the spare ribs and the baby backs both were meaty and the sauce was flavorful with a hint of heat! It was catfish Friday so we got that too! The catfish was tasty and fried just right! We got an array of sides to take back to the hotel including macaroni and cheese, yams, collard green, potatoe salad, and dirty rice! All were yum except for the Mac and cheese (kinda weird sour cream blend), the dirty rice and potatoe salad were slamming...the yams like candy but NOT like syrup just the way we like it! They had sample size desserts for a dollar so naturally we tried them all...which included peach cobbler, apple cobbler, banana pudding, cherry cobbler. All were good but the banana pudding...the sample hubby had did not have any bananas and he said it tasted a little artificial. The founding owner's daughter, Sharon, was welcoming and a delight to talk with while waiting for the food. The nostalgic family pictures that decorate the dining area are a warm personal touch! The food was great, the ribs are the best! We look forward to visiting again on our next trip to Las Vegas!

1  Thank ladytee2015

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We got the family platter with pulled pork, ribs, brisket and rib tips. For sides we got macaroni salad, baked beans, collard greens, coleslaw, fried okra and potato salad. And don't forget to get the banana pudding!

WOW is the first word that comes to mind. Great food, lots of it, great service. If you don't try TC's Rib Crib you are missing out on the best BBQ in town.

1  Thank mls89015
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Upon arriving back in Vegas I immediately went to my old hangout that I've bragged about boy was I suprised. Our food was terrible. The sweet potatoes were more juice than potatoes, the chicken was dry and the greens were the worst.

1  Thank missgoodcookie
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Excellent food, point blank some of the best rib tips I've ever had in my life. This will be a definite stop next time in Vegas. Their Kool-Aid is made correctly and is on point also. I must also mention, the level of professionalism and service from the staff was top notch. I would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank RFS220
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I only gave it a 3 because there are so many places that are excellent with a great value. It is kinda pricey for the "mom and pop" feel...but the rib tips, bar b q ribs and greens were on point! Easy to get to and hardly a wait, when you leave you will want to take a piece of Red Velvet cake with you!

1  Thank Michele M