“Weird Alley with Tunes!”

Fremont Street Experience
Ranked #11 of 470 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A five-block pedestrian covered mall with kiosks, carts and a nightly light-and-sound show.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just got home from The center of Fremont Street..Stayed in the Plaza, and had perfect view this past week day and night..Recommend seeing it and taking pic's of people that do and dress the strangest, you EVER saw..Some don't bother to dress at all. One of Vegas's main attractions is this place and its overhead light shows, with music..Hard to portray it in a pic.. Just be there, and will find yourself right back there again..Look how disgusting that looks, I'm coming back tomorrow night just to see if it is worse, and on and on..Something different each night we was there..I went about 5 to 6 blocks every night down Famous Fremont Street...Adult entertainment, not really for children..& hrs ago we was on Fremont leaving the Plaza in a Stretch Limo for the airport. you have to see it to beleive it.. Even the Vegas Gangs showed up and sang and danced for the crowd and was food..showed some talent..

Write a ReviewReviews (35,669)
All reviews
in 304 reviews
"bands"
in 3,648 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were there during the day so the experience was low key to what we had heard happens at night. That being said, there were still PLENTY of wild sights around! Watermelon margaritas, historical buildings, music and quite a few wacky people was a fun way to spend the afternoon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been to Vegas probably 40 times. Fremont was always a "must see" as you're able to see "old Vegas" - with the showy lights, dark casinos and cheap tables. I hate how the new casinos are so modern with sleek lines and limited lighting. When I think Vegas, think "Starlight" sign and more. Bring back the glitsy lights. As for the Fremont, thank goodness they got rid of the dancer outside, but now they have circles where "performers" are allowed to perform for a designated period of time. One violin player told me that it's just luck if they get chosen. So, some have great talent, and some people think showing off their body is their talent. It's disgusting and really ruining downtown. I feel so embarrassed for the person in the circle as well. Why can't there be some sort of an audition for the street spots. Just imagine the caliber of talent you'd have at every street corner. It used to be fun to come to Fremont, but now - I wouldn't even bring my 21 and 24 year old as it's just so repulsive and "sleezy". I know Vegas has a reputation, but Fremont Experience could be so much better with just a few small changes.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

its fun its wild, I can honestly say that you will see it all there, all the crazies come out, all the freaks, drunks, but everyone is having fun, live bands, all types of food and drinks and souvenir shops