Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$177
US$191
US$161
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$161
US$149
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$251
US$239
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$108
US$149
US$138
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$139
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmandalay bayshuttle driverfront deskbreakfast staffloyal marriott membercar rental facilitybedroom suite was spaciouslarge lobbystayed one nightevening receptionthe general managerpremium outletsmaintained propertyyogurtworkout areanice poolfire pit
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Carlos is wonderful in the Dining Room. The front staff is very accommodating and friendly! Shaun the GM actually is out speaking with guests and all the personnel are helpful and knowledgeable. GREAT Location if you want to be off the strip with easy access to the strip!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank gjt105
Shaun V, General Manager at Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review gjt105! Carlos is fantastic and will be thrilled to hear your comments! We like to say that we are 'close to the attractions without the distractions' and your comments echo our thoughts. Thank you for allowing us to accommodate you and for taking the time to leave feedback on your stay. We cant wait to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Even though it was for one night, I did stay here for my birthday two months ago. The service I received then was the same great service I received this time around. The vibes my sister and I received were beyond great. The Front Office Agent Adrian who checked us in was the same one who checked me out previously. He was very bubbly and informative. Yvette who checked us out was super nice and didn't hesitate to ask if there was anything else they could do for us before we left. I had originally came out to Las Vegas for a job interview and I got another job interview the day we were suppose to leave, I immediately booked a room here. From check in to check out EVERYTHING was amazing. Definitely my fave and will be staying here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Happy Belated Birthday and thank you for the awesome review Ameliah! Our team takes great pride in delivering exceptional service and they will be thrilled to hear your feedback! I will personally thank each of them for a job well done. We hope your job interview was a success and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at every Marriott hotel in Las Vegas and this is a gem. Definitely the best Residence Inn ever and I’m a gold member of the 15 plus years. The modern look is great and the service as just as good. Great price great location especially for eaters and shoppers looking to stay away from the trip but need things to do

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Shaun V, General Manager at Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thanks for the great comments Rocktopacademy! We value your loyalty as a Gold Elite Marriott Rewards Member and appreciate your time in giving your insight about our property to other travelers headed to Las Vegas. We are thrilled that the accommodations, price and location all met your needs and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

As a Platinum Elite Marriott Rewards member, I visit many Marriott locations.

The Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport location is at the top of the list.

Of course the room is clean, breakfast is great but the warmth and professionalism of the staff makes it shine greatly.

Nicholas, Lisa, Shaun, Ronnie, Mark, John, Alan, Yvette, Lucille, Carlos, Elizabeth, Chris and Rosa are a great team.

My wife Nina and I hold you all in a special place in our thoughts.

We will return happily and refer everyone to you!

Thank you!

John H

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thanks for the fantastic review John H! We are flattered by your comments and value your feedback - especially as a Platinum Elite Rewards member!. We are fortunate to have a team in place that takes great pride in delivering a memorable experience and is genuinely engaged in the Marriott Spirit to Serve. I will share your comments with the team, personally thank everyone for a job well done and celebrate our accomplishments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I only stayed one night. Chose the location because I didn't want to stay near the strip (not saying this place is far!) and am a loyal Marriott member. Property is fairly new; well appointed / has everything you would expect from a Residence Inn. Plus that it has a complimentary shuttle to the strip (Mandalay Bay) and the Airport. Shopping and local eateries within walking distance. Yes there are other Residence Inn's in the area; I believe 5 of them. This one and the RI Hughes Center are your best bets.

Stayed: January 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review buffalobreeze! We appreciate the loyalty and the kind words about our property. We realize that you have choices when making accommodations and we thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport. We hope to welcome you back in the future - hopefully for more than one night next visit.