“Great for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner”
Review of Grand Lux Cafe

Grand Lux Cafe
Ranked #141 of 5,349 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A world of food awaits at Grand Lux Cafe featuring internationally inspired cuisine.Located in The PALAZZO - Resort - Hotel - Casino next to the Palazzo Theater.
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Big Coffee Shop Restaurant. Wonderful Menu. We ate breakfast here 3 mornings, everything was good and recommend to come and try for yourself. Great wait staff, servers and all who work in the Kitchen. You will not leave disappointed. The Blueberry Pancakes are terrific. They also make a terrific cup of coffee!

1  Thank Dick L
Write a ReviewReviews (2,663)

Reviewed 15 July 2017

The menu at the Grand Lux Cafe is always a difficult one to make a choice from. I guess that's to be expected since they're the same folks that bring you the book known as the Cheesecake Factory menu. Anyhow, my wife & I split the Crispy Caramel Chicken, and it was amazing. It had just the right amount of sweetness & spice, veggies & meat, and was a good size for us to share. A couple of cool cocktails, and we were set for the night.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Many people do not know but the Grand Lux is owned by Cheesecake Factory. You will find the the service is attentive, the menu is wide ranging and the food to be very consistent and tasty. I am particularly fond of going to the Grand Lux for breakfast as the eggs are well prepared and the coffee is hot and strong.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We had a fantastic lunch. The service was great and the food was delicious. It was to much so two people could share a meal.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I ordered a steak for dinner. It was overlooked and so tough I couldn't eat it. Definitely not worth what I paid for it.