“Amazing Korean BBQ and Sushi”

Biwon Korean BBQ and Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #1,074 of 5,004 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 5 May 2017

My favorite food to eat is Sushi and Asian BBQ's. This place puts both of them together, so it's like getting the best of both worlds. The BBQ was amazing, we did an all you can eat and they kept the plates coming with sliced beef. Then we also did the all you can eat sushi, which they also kept coming until we were completely full. Overall, it is great authentic food with the same style you would get in an Asian country.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

(Warning: visitors from Central Florida in for a vacation) If you’re Korean BBQ pros then you already know the banchan- all those little plates brought out at the beginning of the meal- helps bring life to the BBQ. Half of these items were kimchi varieties. The only big thing missing (that I’ve seen in other establishments) are little seasonings or sauces beyond the typical soy sauce or srirachi. On the other hand, not really necessary because…

GREAT PROTEIN CHOICES- GOOD ON THEIR OWN
We tried the Beef Brisket, Pork Belly, Marinated Pork, and the Ribeye – everything tasted great. No complaints at all. I enjoyed the flavor of both Porks better (delicious especially with any of the pickled Banchan) however Hubs liked the Beef better because of the softer texture. You don’t have to be a grilling pro to enjoy the meat- due to our negligence some pieces stayed on the grill longer than they should have but the servers can also help if you want.

FUN TIME WITH A GREAT PRICE
There’s also all you can eat Sushi at this place (but we didn’t try it) and a few different levels of Korean BBQ- the cost depends on what group of meat you want. It’s totally fine to just try the lowest price option- everything was already tasty. Although the restaurant was slow during our very early lunch, the servers were very prompt and replaced our grill top as the oils got coated. I don’t think this is the best Korean BBQ I’ve experienced, but it’s still a great time nonetheless.

2  Thank Pyra-Danny
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I chose to come here with my family since it has a good rating. Over Gangnam, we decided we wanted really good korean bbq while we were away from Seattle. The place is not bad. We were specifically briefed that if we had left overs we were going to get charged a la carte for those. Price was not cheap already. I was very happy to see that they steamed egg and i could order it on the side so i did. There was 5 of us in our group. They brought the meat we order and it was ok. The server didn't make our grill as hot so our meat cooked longer. When we divided the meat bergen us, i asked for tell so will he while we ate, it would have time to cook. But it took so long for them to bring out the refill. On top of that, they still haven't brought out my steamed egg. So i asked for it again. When we got our refill, to the point of finishing off coming it..my steamed egg still didn't come out. So i told them id rather cancel it. We found out they burnt the first one. They didn't even apologize for it. The Quality of meat is mediocre. Not even as tasty. The variety you can choose from is limited..rib eye is extra... for the price it is so not worth it. A place i would not return to. I don't know how they got their high rating..but definitely not from me.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Great food , great options , great service. If you are in the Las Vegas area, it is a great place to eat.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

My wife and I enjoyed dinner at BiWon this evening. We had the AYCE korean bbq and sushi. My wife doesn't enjoy sushi, but the huge variety of appetizers, salads, sides and BBQ meats was more than enough to make her happy. I'm an omnivore, but focused mostly on the sushi. Tuna, maguro, yellowtail, salmon - all excellent quality fish, well cut and served minutes after ordering. I also enjoyed some of the riceless rolls (Rock n Roll a big favorite!), as well as the gyoza. The jalapeno poppers, fried tempura style, were a real treat.
Excellent food, great variety, quick service, all for about $28 - I highly recommend BiWon!