“Don't waste your money!!”
Review of The Bank Nightclub

and up
Las Vegas Club or Pool Crawl Experience
Ranked #55 of 341 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Worst club in Vegas!!! Staff is very rude from the moment you go to the line and ask a simple question to the point of trying to get a drink!!! Took us five minutes at least to get a drink and on top of that the bartender expected to get tipped!!! As well as the staff in the bathroom expecting to be tipped otherwise be ready to get treated like trash!! No place to seat unless you get a table and lots of unclassy people....and last, the securities are the rudest, uncouth and very arrogant!!! Do not recommend

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

We were part of a party bus club crawl and this was our first stop. Club opens at 10:30pm and we were the first to go in. Even though the place was just getting started when we went in and my group had a blast. Ten minutes into it we went down to the dance floor as the dj was playing the latest and best music around!! We even started a soul train line and everyone followed and came down to the dance floor. The staff was great and the ambiance was the best. We were on a schedule to go to other clubs so we had to go after an hour of being there but i can honestly say that we wanted to keep going there!! I can only imagine what it would be like when it was in full force at a later time!! Will definately visit again!!!

1  Thank goldenboy8104
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Fun, but definitely a younger crowd. I took my daughter there to celebrate turning 21 and she loved it! Younger music, lots of dancing, and lots of fun. Friendly bartenders and staff. We loved it!

2  Thank Mylissa R
Reviewed 15 February 2017

My other half and I were wondering through the Bellagio Casino in the early evening and were given two free entry tickets to The Bank nightclub which included a free drink for me. The queue was full of tipsy twenty-something girls, and strong fragranced twenty-something guys. The entry system was efficient with a lady with a clipboard and two queues – one for VIPs and one for normal admission. After you've gone through security, you take the atmospherically dimly lit escalator up to the club. We made our way to the bar and I shouted over the music for a prosecco, to which the barman replied, "what do you want with your vodka." I shouted a little louder my original order and he responded with, "I heard you, but the ticket only applies to vodka based drinks." So I asked for a Cosmo and he said he would make me something similar.

The Bank reminded me of many other clubs in London as we shuffled our way around the packed room past ladies in revealing dresses, groups of hens cheers-ing their bride-to-be and single men surveying the dance floor. If I wasn't sure that that time of my life had passed me by, it was affirmed by the washroom assistant who asked me how it was "out there" to which my reply was "a little loud" and the wiper-snapper tilted her head at me and said, "well it is a nightclub!" Ten years ago, I would have been very happy to be on the dancefloor, blissfully boogying in a two-step shimmy, shoulder-to-shoulder with everyone else, but after finishing our drinks, we were ready to leave the happy party-goers to it and salsa our way out of the club.

2  Thank Suzie A
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Nice night club, a little bit small, but we as an good time to go there !
Great music too and nice peoples.