“Extremely dissapointed”

and up
Las Vegas Club Crawl Experience
Ranked #54 of 338 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Went here on my last night in Vegas and was denied entry for what i was wearing Jeans and dress shirt but they didn't like my shoes so i was refused. However when i enquired about getting table service they were going to allow me in but decided against it. This was the only place I was refused entry extremely disappointed and will never stay at the Bellagio if this is the way you are treated. Vegas is a tourist destination and if they treat international tourist like this you will lose out.

3  Thank daniellowry

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

The club itself is very nice. Cleanest bathrooms I've ever seen in a club. They are very strict about alcohol... if you appear intoxicated, you are not getting in! If I'd paid $15-20 for a night at a club, I would have been thrilled!

My issue was with their night "hosted by " Bruno Mars. We paid $60. The ad and ticket said 10:30-1am, hosted by Bruno Mars. Now, we didn't expect a concert. We though he'd sing a song or two, and maybe announce a few of his own songs off and on. Not huge expectations. We got in at 10:30. Bruno Mars finally appeared around 12:50, said hey, and stood on the balcony behind his bouncers. No more words, no songs (not even by the DJ). We waited until 1:40am before finally leaving. The audience had been having a blast dancing before he came. His arrival led to an expectation that he'd do something. The crowd stopped dancing and were watching him expectantly. We were up top, and you could literally see the energy deflate.

If you're going to claim and charge for someone to be hosting, they should do a little more than say hey and send their bodyguards to stand at the balcony. Deceptive advertising. Too bad... like I said, if we were there just as a dance club at a more reasonable price, I would be singing it's praises!

2  Thank Disneygroupie
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Worst club in Vegas!!! Staff is very rude from the moment you go to the line and ask a simple question to the point of trying to get a drink!!! Took us five minutes at least to get a drink and on top of that the bartender expected to get tipped!!! As well as the staff in the bathroom expecting to be tipped otherwise be ready to get treated like trash!! No place to seat unless you get a table and lots of unclassy people....and last, the securities are the rudest, uncouth and very arrogant!!! Do not recommend

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

We were part of a party bus club crawl and this was our first stop. Club opens at 10:30pm and we were the first to go in. Even though the place was just getting started when we went in and my group had a blast. Ten minutes into it we went down to the dance floor as the dj was playing the latest and best music around!! We even started a soul train line and everyone followed and came down to the dance floor. The staff was great and the ambiance was the best. We were on a schedule to go to other clubs so we had to go after an hour of being there but i can honestly say that we wanted to keep going there!! I can only imagine what it would be like when it was in full force at a later time!! Will definately visit again!!!

1  Thank goldenboy8104
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Fun, but definitely a younger crowd. I took my daughter there to celebrate turning 21 and she loved it! Younger music, lots of dancing, and lots of fun. Friendly bartenders and staff. We loved it!

2  Thank Mylissa R