MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$125
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$182
US$169
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$209
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$189
Mirage.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$231
US$159
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$263
US$249
Bellagio.com
US$245
US$207
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$163
US$105
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$129
VEGAS.com
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$169
1,150 results
All reviewsparadise buffettony romassecond street grillrooms are smalllight showstaying downtowndowntown vegasfour queensprime ribseafood buffetold vegasfree valet parkingvideo pokerplayers clubvalet servicedrink servicetable games
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Open to the outside, this is a typical downtown casino. Okay food inside, service is average, people watching is way above average, and smoky/rougher inside! So fun. History inside is interesting! Love it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Sarah S, Guest Relations Manager at Fremont Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Your review means a lot to us! Thanks for visiting, and for taking the time to post this. If you have a moment to elaborate on your experience, we’d love feedback on what we can improve.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The hotel is older and located right on the original strip. Hotel opens right onto Fremont Experience. The rooms have been updated, bed comfortable, cleaned daily. Room not fancy, (we are use to staying in nicer hotels, so hard to judge) for an older hotel they have tried to keep updated. Elevator are beat up, so I was surprised room was okay, Lock box in room, you keep the key. You can find cheap eats there. Good breakfast buffet. We won on the slots, so don't know if they are any better there than anywhere.
RTC shuttle bus picks up right across the street.

Room Tip: . Since this hotel is midway, I don't know which room to ask for. Not a quiet place. Quieter after midnight.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kazMidwest
Sarah S, Guest Relations Manager at Fremont Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Reviewed 2 February 2018

The Fremont has a relaxed atmosphere, and we love the dinner specials at Tony Roma's Restaurant -- just inside the casino. We don't mind eating early for the Prime Rib, or late for the Steak & Lobster dinner. Excellent value!

Stayed: January 2018
3  Thank Lynn B
Sarah S, Guest Relations Manager at Fremont Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Lynn, thank you for visiting the Fremont and Tony Roma's. Stay hungry, we'll keep making your favorites.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I stayed here for New Years and while the location is great on Fremont and the best price I could get for a hotel on Fremont on my dates was here the room itself wasn't the best. First of all the day that I check in they started out by giving me the wrong room since both my keys wouldn't work which was a bummer since it was a high floor & near the elevator, well then I go back to the check in desk to tell them & then they give me another room which not only wasn't in the best location but much of the hallway on the 4th floor reeked of cigarette smoke and marijuana mixed bad! I kinda do agree with some of the other reviews that this hotel does need a little updating. Even though the hotel room that I got wasn't the greatest I do love that this place doesn't charge a resort fee & that you get free valet parking even though I like self parking better which this place doesn't have

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Brandon, Thank you for providing feedback of your recent visit to the Fremont. We always appreciate hearing about your experiences, value your patronage and hope you will always feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visits to the Fremont more enjoyable.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We booked a room for five days hoping some of the bad reviews were wrong.I stayed there my first time in Las Vegas thirty five years ago.The room was big enough for two people.Air condition worked properly.The restroom was small but functionable.Housekeeping kept the room and bathroom clean the entire trip.No coffee in room but a Dunkin Donut downstairs.This is a good home base for the other casinos in the area.We heard some noise from freemont street.Not enough to keep us from sleeping.We were in room 924 overlooking the canopy coverig Freemont street.The wooden blinds didnt keep the room totally dark.If you pull on them hard enough they open to give you a better view.

The casino was old school as are most of the casinos downtown.I dont usually whine about smoke being an ex smoker.But my eyes were burning a few times.That being said the people at the casino playing were good people.We didnt win anything untill we got to the airport lol.

We rented a car and valet parked.Took the car out about three times with no issues.We were treated nice by everyone working in the hotel and casino.

Room Tip: Higher the better for less noise.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rusty Y
Sarah S, Guest Relations Manager at Fremont Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Rusty, Thank you for providing feedback of your recent visit to the Fremont. We always appreciate hearing about your experiences, value your patronage and hope you will always feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visits to the Fremont more enjoyable.