“Awesome adventure- just like their company's name”
Review of Awesome Adventures

Awesome Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
US$179.99*
and up
Grand Canyon West Rim Self-Drive SUV Day Trip...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Awesome Adventures offers the best Las Vegas Tours at the best prices: ATVs, Horses, Kayaks, Grand Canyon Tours, Gold Mine Tours, Custom Events, Ziplines, Rappelling, Ropes Course, and more.We offer Eldorado Canyon ATV,and Kayak Tours that include a walking tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine, once the largest producing Gold Mine in Nevada.Visit our website to see all the great Las Vegas and Utah Adventures we offer! Awesome Adventures also offers exciting tours in Central Utah including River Trips, Ziplines, Ropes Courses, ATV Rentals on the Paiute ATV Trail, and more.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My husband and I had a great time here with Spencer, our guide, and our group. We wanted to do the helicopter tour but I decided to go with the ATVs instead, something that I have more control of. After all, we have kids at home that want us to hang around for a little longer - if you know what I mean lol.
Ladies: If you never rode an ATV before and hesitate, please don't. I am 5'' 1, 115 lbs, a total wimp who planned on being on the same ATV with my husband. I had to ride one ATV on my own because of regulations and I was just fine! No, i was not just fine, I had tons of fun and was glad that I chose the tour.
Once you are out there in the canyon, it is peace in its broadest sense. It is priceless!
I will not recommend going on this tour with kids younger than 14 or 15 though. And make sure you dress appropriately so your peace wont be disrupted by unexpected, unnecessary decency incidents.

Anita S, Manager at Awesome Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello,

We want to thank you for taking the time out to write a review and glad you enjoyed your experience. Spencer is a great guide. We look forward to your return!!

Thanks much

"these guys"
in 8 reviews
"trip to las vegas"

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The trip is everything the advertisement says it is. We were picked up from our hotel at the time they said they would pick us up. Spencer was our main guide, and was so attentive to each of us on the trip. This adventure is geared for the less experienced ATV rider. Helmets, gloves and goggles were provided and expected to be worn. The terrain is dessert and dusty; and an easy ride. If you expect more adventure and challenge, this is probably not the trip for you. I enjoyed learning about the mine and loved meeting the owners of the town.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Anita S, Manager at Awesome Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Yes Spencer is a great guide. We are so happy you enjoyed your adventure.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 27 March 2018

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised on all that was offered on this tour. We were given free shuttle in a smaller group. This gave us more opportunities to get to know our tour guide, participants, and all that the tour had to offer. We got many chances to explore on our own, was given plenty of time on the ATV, a great lunch, shopping time, and an awesome tour of a mine. We definitely got more than we expected and were very happy with this adventurous experience. If you get the chance, this tour is well worth the money for the memories and experiences gained.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review we very much appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Las Vegas!!!

Thanks again

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Anita S, Manager at Awesome Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018