“Very disappointed ”
Review of Lavo Restaurant

Lavo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lavo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #336 of 5,369 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We never actually got to eat here. It looked very nice and the menu was appealing but unfortunately the service was not up to standard. Whilst waiting to be allocated a table another party of 4 turned up requesting a table, they were swiftly seated even though we had been waiting at least 5 minutes already.My husband went to question this to be met with ‘well they were a bigger party’ and as we were leaving ‘your table is ready now’. I do not settle for service like that especially for the prices they charge, it was very rude. I have read the reviews on trip advisor since and it looks like a bit of a pattern so I am quite pleased we avoided spending money here. Thankfully this was the only bad experience we had in Vegas. I recommend the Top of the world restaurant if you want good food and service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,543)

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Thanks for letting us finish a disastrous evening at your restaurant. After a horrible experience at Italian restaurant Lago at Bellagio (lousy food and rude staff who also of course forgot our birthday celebrant) We went back to our hotel at Palazzo and by chance stopped by to see if we at least could celebrate with an dessert. The staff was welcoming and super friendly and we got some great tiramisu's an awesome 10 layer chocolate cake for my sons birthday! Thank you staff for being what customer service should be! Will be back for dinner next time for sure!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Overall, food is good, but it's nothing to brag about....especially for the price. Typical Vegas fine dining though. I will say that the atmosphere is great, and the upstairs area is one of the coolest rooms I've been in.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Great waiter meant we enjoyed this whole night
He’s passionate about the food here and he was spot on with his recommendations
Atmosphere food and service was excellent

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The place does not have a great view, but this is made up for in the quality of the food, the ambience is perfect for a business meeting