“Excellent ”

Lost Games Escape Rooms
Ranked #91 of 295 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Lost Games Escape Rooms is the ultimate escape room just minutes off the Las Vegas Strip. Choose your chapter. Get locked in a room. Find the clues & solve the puzzles. Can you escape in time?
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Very immersive, interesting and solvable puzzles, beautiful set decoration, excellent game guides and owners. This is a very well done escape room. Highly recommended!

Lost_Games, Owner at Lost Games Escape Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you Elyse! it means a lot coming from an escape room enthusiast such as yourself, having played over 100 rooms!

All reviews
"music"
"vegas"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Completely recommend this escape room. Might be the best one I've ever done (we like to do one every place we travel).

The staff members were awesome and the clues were fun with the perfect level of challeng - especially because you are kept "on track" seamlessly by the "characters" in the plot.

Also, the room decoration was WONDERFUL. Having such a high quality interior to the rooms really upped the whole experience since the ambiance made us slip into the story line.

Our group of 5 had a terrific time - loved it can cannot wait for Chapter 2!!

Thank you so much Emilia! We're glad to have kept you guys immersed throughout the entire experience! Our room decorations were all done by ourselves so it's great to know that it is of high quality. We promise to keep the story alive when you return to Chapter 2!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

The game was difficult but was completely logical. It's a "must do" on your escape room list! The owners were friendly and it was nice to chat with them about the escape room business. The theme was great and the puzzle immersive.

Thank you Kimberly! It was great to chat with you guys too. We're really glad you enjoyed our escape game!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We made out with only a few minutes to spare! Very challenging and if you know or like science, you will love this. The experience is great as they really work on the back story for you. Don't be afraid to ask for help! Excellent experience!

Lost_Games, Owner at Lost Games Escape Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thanks Lisa! We're glad you guys had an excellent experience. That's a good tip for others!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

What a game!

For those that rank the games and wonder how this one rates:

Complexity 10!
Enjoyable Difficulty 8!
Attention to Detail 10!
Game Pace 10!
Customer Service 10!
Digital and analog gameplay balance 10!
Overall Value 10!
Return Potential 10!
Recommendable 10!

I am an Escape Culture Enthusiast with an Escape Room Blog. I design logic puzzles and rooms as an owner/operator of a #1 Escape Room on TripAdvisor in a different city/state. I have a critical eye, particular mindset, and great depth of expectations and experience to judge an Escape room’s production value. This one comes out winning my respect in every way.

I may have come to it with expectations from the industry and experience elsewhere, but my partner in Escape that accompanied me was a first-timer with no exposure to how it works. Together we embraced the adventure, got completely caught up in the experience, and felt the thrill of the clock ticking down!

Everyone, seriously— WOW! The highest marks we have ever given an Escape Game establishment! I waited days to write this review in case I was swayed by charm, or off-base because of the Vegas city lights; but this is an Escape Room done right!

I’m so excited to have found this incredible Escape Room! Lost Games Escape Rooms has a winning idea, immersive entrance into the game, logical plot and compelling gameplay! The intense plot builds and builds with ample space, a subtle-but-haunting soundtrack, and multi-stage logic challenges sucked us right in!

I am so THRILLED to have chosen this awesome venue. A Friday Night in Vegas could not be better spent! The price is reasonable, competitive, and I felt the compelling nudge in my heart to even tip them! It was THAT good!

Overall, hands-down, this is the best room we did in Vegas and the VERY Best I have ever done in the USA!

From the moment you walk in, a suspense begins to build deep in your bones. There’s something unique about the very waiting room, something both calming and assuring about the simple rules. It feels customized and charming and the outside world quickly fades in anticipation of beginning. Truly, there is so much they do worth emulating in customer service simplicity that most Escape rooms lack!

Once we began, the thrill of the plot pulled my friend into the action seamlessly. We truly didn’t expect the opening moments of the game to begin where they did, how they did. I know I’m not divulging much, but the game designers, management, and operators draw together features I haven’t seen anyone doing!

The live actors become the ultimate delivery system for clever and compelling action, forward-focus, and clue management. The lighting hue, colors, design factors, and generously spaced rooms hold deep features that frame the plot perfectly! There are no elements to their puzzle pattern that are redundant!

I’m telling you, as individual puzzles, and a collective sequence, the sequence of these mysterious challenges keep you on your toes! Finally no stupid repeater keypads. No out-of-plot containment flaws, and no faulty-furniture! No lame props with fake promise, and no intentional derailing! They are doing enough development, enough plot action, and have enough curious momentum to carry the attention of first timer players or enthusiasts!

Their logic puzzles feature a tense pace, unmatched creativity and the perfect blend between analog and digital problem solving. Their chaptered layout is remarkable! If you play the first game, all you can think about for days is the next game you want to play there! So much happened in our game that we couldn’t stop talking about it when we left! But this time, I was left wanting to go back and play their next chapter instead of trying a whole new theme.

As the highlight of our trip to Las Vegas, it was the best hour of entertainment in Las Vegas with overwhelming production value far surpassing our ticket prices! We went out of our way to meet the minds behind the genius gameplay, room design, and they went out of their way by hosting us far beyond our expectations!

We didn’t feel rushed!
We didn’t feel claustrophobic at all in their spacious and masterfully decorated rooms.

We cannot wait to come back, and in fact, we may make a special trip to Vegas just for this place!

Hi Ferrin, thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazingly detailed review! We are so happy you were able to come experience our game room and had the opportunity to talk to us from one owner to another. As you already know, every detail of our company and game took a lot of hard work and though to create, so if players can enjoy it half as much as you did we'd be very excited. Thank you again, hopefully we'll see you again next time for the rest of the Chapters!