“Good food with an elementary mistake”

Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen
Ranked #249 of 5,275 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$50 - US$120
Description: The world's first Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen restaurant is turning up the heat at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Drawing inspiration from the global hit reality television show starring world-renowned Chef Gordon Ramsay, guests will feel like they are on the studio set. Located in front of Caesars Palace, the restaurant seats more than 300 guests including two chef’s tables, floor to ceiling windows overlooking the famous Las Vegas Strip, red and blue design details in the show kitchen, a private dining room and a contemporary bar serving the latest trends in mixology. The Red and Blue kitchens serve up modern lunch and dinner menus including Hell’s Kitchen signature dishes made with the highest quality ingredients.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our family went for lunch and the food was delicious with beautiful presentation and flavor, however, my son order his Filet Mignon medium and I ordered my Burger well done. His steak came well done and my burger was medium.

Louie M, Manager at Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I have shared this review with the culinary team, we are glad that you found the food to have a beautiful presentation and great flavor, but Chef Michelle personally wanted me to apologize again about the temperature issue.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I thought food was okay. Service was slow, slow, slow. We waited over an hour to get our food. They were very apologetic. Cheesecake was excellent.

Thank you for being our guest, I have shared your feedback with the culinary team, Chef Michelle ensures me that she is working very diligently to reduce any wait time for food issues.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Got a reservation for 345. The decor is so much like the show. It is very loud in there. There is the main dining area where you can see the red and blue kitchen cooking. Hells kitchen winner Michelle was working nice to see her if you are a fan of the show. I was seated at the tables that were by the windows not in the main dining area . Beautiful view! My waiter was Omar. I ordered the beef wellington which I was told was cooked med rare. When it arrived it seemed to be cooked med well. I mentioned this to my waiter Omar and he said it was the lighting. Mind you i was by a floor to ceiling glass window and it was sunny. He agreed to take it back and have another done for me. A couple of minutes later he arrived at my table and told me to follow him. He walked me through the entire main dining area to the front pass to PROVE to me that my food under different lighting looked different. What the hell!! I was mortified especially being a solo diner it was totally embarrassing . The chef at the pass said we will gladly refire another one. I said I have no idea why he paraded me up here and it was not worth the embarrassment or worth this lengthy discussion. I then had to walk all the way back to my table through the entire main dining area completely embarrassed. Another server brought out my dinner and apologized profusely. Wellington was delicious!! My waiter Omar then came to see if I would like dessert . It was very noisy and he started to explain the desserts. He mentioned the sticky toffee pudding and then said something else which I could not hear over the loud noise . I agreed to which i thought was sticky toffee pudding. Another server brought out my dessert and it was something totally different. I mentioned to her that I thought I ordered the sticky toffee pudding and she said I will gladly change it right away. While she was gone to get my dessert the waiter Omar came to my table and decided it was a good idea to belittle me by reciting the entire dessert conversation back to me that we had 3 times!! I said it wasn't worth arguing over and it must have been a miscommunication. Another server brought out my dessert and apologized profusely and it wasn't even her fault. Dessert had so delicious!! My waiter Omar then came to my table and put down the bill and never said a word to me. Never apologized , nothing. I have been to all of Gordon Ramsey restaurants in Vegas they were all outstanding but this service was ridiculously bad. I have never complained about a restaurant in my 50 years. After paying almost 90 dollars for a meal for one. I expect to be treated respectfully not belittled and embarrassed. If not for the outstanding food I would have gave it a 0!!!! I'm sure Gordon would not approve!

4  Thank Cathy W
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I visited midweek for lunch and was very happy with the meal that we received. I expected it to be higher price than a family restaurant, but you get what you pay for. The food and service was great. We both had a grilled chicken sandwich and it came on a multi-grain bun with spinach and tomato as a garnish. The fries and aioli were very tasty and it was enough for a good lunch, but not so much that we couldn't eat it all. The wait staff is just incredible, they kept checking on us to be sure that we were taken care of. We were lucky enough to get a table next to the window by the Fountains of Caesars Palace. A great experience all the way around, be sure to reserve a table a few days in advance because they fill out quickly and usually don't take walk up patrons.

Thank you for joining us for lunch at Hell's Kitchen, the fountain view room is a great place to have a great meal and do some incredible people watching. We are also pleased to read about the level of service and food quality that you received during your visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First let me start by saying I love the show hells kichen so its pretty obvious when it opened i wanted to go there. Its right across the street from where i was staying its very convenient to get to it is where the old serendipity used to be.
I really wanted to try it but every time i tried to book on open table it said it was fully booked so I decided to just do a walk in. When you walk in its super clean and nice but it was NOT FULL at all so i believe the reservation issue is to add to its hype.
The hostess was super friendly led us to the table i have to say it was clean had a great vibe. We got a table right away. Our server carlos was TOP NOTCH you can tell they go above and beyond to make sure you are well well taken care of. We got a great seat right by the kitchen so we can see the hustle and bustle of what was going on.
I ordered a ceaser salad, the shrimp scampi flambe, my partner ordred the wagyu meatballs we also ordered wild mushrooms brussel sprouts cauliflower and baked macaroni and cheese.
The food was good not great the wagyu meatballs were my favourite the shrimp scampi was done with flair it was a table side experience that was pretty cool. I really did not like the cauliflower it was super mushy. I told our server only to give my opinion not to complain and he quickly took it off the bill.
They are doing a great job there i enjoyed my experience I think the value is great we ordered so much and the bill was just over 100. I have had crappier food for a LOT more.
Great job its a fun experience and i got a great picture which they allow in front of the kitchen and with the chef if shes not busy Michelle Tribble.
I may go back and visit but its not likely its a one and done thing for me

First thank you for being a fan of the show and being our guest here at Hell's Kitchen. We are so glad that the service was top notch and Carlos helped to create a memorable experience.Chef Michelle is also working very hard to ensure all guests experience are met, we are hoping to see you back soon.

Been to Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen? Share your experiences!