“Got sick”

Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen
Ranked #188 of 5,377 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$50 - US$120
Description: The world's first Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen restaurant is turning up the heat at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Drawing inspiration from the global hit reality television show starring world-renowned Chef Gordon Ramsay, guests will feel like they are on the studio set. Located in front of Caesars Palace, the restaurant seats more than 300 guests including two chef’s tables, floor to ceiling windows overlooking the famous Las Vegas Strip, red and blue design details in the show kitchen, a private dining room and a contemporary bar serving the latest trends in mixology. The Red and Blue kitchens serve up modern lunch and dinner menus including Hell’s Kitchen signature dishes made with the highest quality ingredients.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Was looking forward to eating here, had the prefix lunch, which was a salad, beef Wellington with potatoe purée with some kind of sauce over the potatoes similar to a soy sauce, but not sure what it was, and sticky toffee pudding for desert. All were tasty, but about an hour after eating , I had horrible stomach cramps and spent the rest of the day on the toilet. I'm not saying I had food poisoning , because hubby are the exact same food and he was fine. This has put me off the Hell's Kitchen visits anytime in the future . The service was good , the restaurant is very loud, the price is expensive.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I was on the strip hungry and figured I would certainly have a great meal at the world renowned Gordon Ramsay's restaurant. I was deeply disappointed. The hors d oeuvre scallops plus a main course meal salmon. I figured- how can anyone mess up salmon? I was WRONG. The scallops were ok, nothing special. The salmon was horrible. I couldn't eat it. After a while I accepted a to go replacement for the salmon. I couldn't eat that either. It ended in the trash. I was so disappointed. The 2 stars are for the employees. Gordon Ramsay gets 0000 stars.

Patricia from Las Vegas, Nevada.

3  Thank Patricia G
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My son was desperate to visit this restaurant. We are from the UK and he watches the TV show all the time. It did not disappoint. The food was amazing and BRITNEY the waitress was lovely and looked after us so well. So many special effects with the food. I felt like I was in a theatre show. Everything was beautifully cooked, perfectly arranged and divine flavours. Not cheap but worth every penny.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This place was outstanding. So much fun, such a great experience. The Kitchen area is right out in the open where you can see Michelle coaching her staff. She actually took time to take a picture with my wife. Food was really good and really consistant. Service was the best I have ever had. EVERYONE who was there working had a smile on their face.
I got the beef wellington, was really good. Wife got Fillet Mingon which was really good(I had her leftovers). If I would make one suggestion for the place, I would just say that some table Bread would have been great, but when I left I was so full that I really didnt miss it.

Great time and worth EVERY penny. Best meal I have ever had anywhere, and I have (humbly) had my fair share of really good meals at nice places.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience that lived up to expectations. Each course from appetizer to dessert was top shelf

Been to Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen? Share your experiences!