Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
37,317 results
All reviews eiffel tower mon ami gabi bellagio fountains total rewards other hotels planet hollywood casino floor great location on the strip an upgrade slot machines table games coffee maker strip view las vegas gambling dealers
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2022 via mobile

Do me and you a favor don’t come to this place it’s a mess. To use a friendly word. Dirty rooms mold. Even after 3 days complaining in person and by phone no change at all. Also the pillows :-( not sure why I booked this place but sure never again. The daly Claning is just like a wiping up and a cleaning

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank udo-Deppisch
Reviewed 9 August 2022

We stayed 4 long expensive nights at Paris on the 5th Floor..as we exited the elevator there was the stench of animal urine. This was our first and last stay at Paris. The room was OK, dated carpet, bathroom had a few hairs, the TV remote was missing the back cover, the fridge was not cold and we were unable to store food. One morning as my boyfriend was walking down the hall towards the elevator there was a woman walking her dog around the furniture in the common area. The woman allowed her dog to urinate on the furniture. It appears the hotel simply placed a "wet floor" cone in this area (maybe the hotel should purchase new signage which warns "Beware Dog Piss"). Good luck to all you folk who take a chance staying here...We are looking forward to exploring a new hotel next on our next visit to Vegas!

Date of stay: July 2022
2  Thank X6985QOjessicat
Reviewed 9 August 2022

The check in times are insane!!

Signage in the hotel lobby clearly states that there were two lines, a line for mobile check in and a line for hotel reservations. However, people who were waiting at the mobile check in didn't use the kiosk. They used the line to circumvent the line with over 100+ guests waiting to check in. There were people who walked in after me that were able to walk up to the guest reception via the mobile check in line because the staff did not monitor the check in process. There was absolutely no logical facilitation or management of the check in process. When I complained, the supervisor told me that it is like that every day. In other words, that tells me Paris Las Vegas is unconcerned about customer experience and cannot handle large crowds.
Secondly, the rooms are not well cleaned. There were stains on the carpet and bed. The room should be rated the same as Bally's or Excalibur because it was awful.

Third, when I looked out the window to at least enjoy the view, it was very noticeable that the pool was filthy.

Thankfully, I booked a room at another hotel to salvage part of my Vegas vacation. I was very excited to stay at Paris Las Vegas and to my own detriment when another review cautioned that I should not stay here, I continued with my stay.

2  Thank ajH1842MN
Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

We got upgraded to a suite with a neighboring room so our family of five would have 'a little more space'. Needless to say we were thrilled!
Did not miss view of the strip or the pool - you want to also hear the strip, and the pool closes at 5pm anyway.
Other than the room, pretty much everything is Vegas-priced, but then there are plenty of options both on and off the strip.

Room tip: Hardly any shade by the pool, come early to avoid the blistering desert heat.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

Paris is Paris.

Long lines at check in time. Download the Cesar’s App and check in at the kiosk with your Driver’s License.

16th floor is for smokers. No ash tray in room. Asked housekeeper for one and she said call housekeeping .

Only one small trash can. Not even one in bathroom .

Great deal on room rate, but was all the way at the end of the hall by the stairs .

Dated plasma television .

Comfy bed, fridge worked fine, safe worked fine, clean bathroom, WiFi worked good .

Trip type: Travelled solo