“This is a Vegas MUST!”

Ranked #66 of 538 Quick Bites in Las Vegas
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 8 March 2021

If you like spicy foods, do NOT sleep on this place!! I swear I dream about this place until my next Vegas trip, THAT is how good it is. They have different levels of spice and they are HOT and thats coming from someone who rarely thinks things are that hot, so whatever level you think you want, I would probably downgrade. The chicken is some of the best coated and most moist chicken I have had. I always get the 3 tender combo, but have leftovers and usually devour them as a late night snack (still good!). Mac and cheese is also incredible. The spices this place uses is unreal. If you don't like spice, they have a normal country flavor that is also good (this is what my husband gets). We normally make it a point to grab this place a few times when we visit. Only downfall is if you go during busy times, expect a wait, there will be one.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank SomeGrrrl
Write a reviewReviews (132)

Reviewed 21 February 2021

From California. Live Southern food.,got the leg and thigh dark meat and Mac cheese and collard greens
Mayo sauce side.
My mistake was telling them as hot as it gets on chicken. The two girls look yay each other and asked me twisted you sure?
I ate slow and dipped chicken in the comeback mayo sauce to Brit heat down. My wife saw me with nose dripping . I had two bottles water . I accidentally touched my finger in my eye. So hot!!! I took a water bottle and turned up on my eye to flush .
The comeback Mayo turned heat down. I ate chicken and Mac cheese and greens.Might try again with low spice.
I met my match.
Fair for Vegas fast food. The District Food Hall economic place eats at Cosmopolitan. My favorite is Donuts shop w Vietnamese Ice coffee next door.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank kayakPhil
Reviewed 27 January 2021

I LOVE this place. I go every time I'm in Vegas. It's the best hot chicken sandwich I have ever tried. Also, the whiskey lemonade is amazing. It's so perfect for a hot day in Vegas. Even if there is a line, it will go fast.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank KimberlyBelll
Reviewed 13 January 2021

We ate here late on a Sunday night not much open was glad they were. We ordered chicken strips mine hot and my friends mild. My friend had to take hers back(mild) because it was so hot and they gave her a new order. Mine was hot just as advertised
The fries with both orders were great.

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank Lisalangel
Reviewed 25 November 2020

We were here after the lunch rush, around 2ish, and it was still pretty busy. We waited in line for probably fifteen minutes or so. The order came out fast though, maybe only a five-minute wait or so. We ordered the chicken sandwich and the small dark plate (leg and thigh). For sides, we had the greens, the potato salad, and the mac and cheese. The mac and cheese was by far my favorite side. The sandwich we ordered with medium heat and for me that was perfect. The plate we ordered “shut the cluck up,” it was a little too much for me, but was perfect for my husband. The food was excellent and we’ll definitely be back!

Date of visit: November 2020