“So much fun!”

US$31.49*
and up
CSI: The Experience
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I loved the TV show so this was a real treat for me. It was somewhat easy but I really liked the realism, and identifying the evidence and solving the crime. Afterwards, my niece and I got to dress up in our CSI vest, hat and guns and take an awesome picture. The copy we purchased is a nice keepsake and memento of our trip together.

1  Thank TigerFl0
Write a ReviewReviews (1,299)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"groupon"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I will say in the beginning I wasn't sure about this one. I'm on vacation I don't want to think but this was so much fun by the end I was hooked. Finding clues and interacting with the exhibit was a blast. They have 3 color coded crime scenes to choose from. We were assigned #1(green). If your a CSI fan your going to like this.

1  Thank Trinity S
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Visited this attraction during our recent trip to Vegas, and we were really disappointed with the challenge level. If we had brought our 8 year old with us, she would have easily solved the puzzles given the clues provided. Half of the touch screen computers weren't working, and the sets were quite dated. Thankfully we didn't pay the full $28 USD per person - it definitely would not be worth that much. Two of us completed it with ease in under an hour. Wouldn't recommend to friends or family visiting the area - not worth the cost or time spent.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

My 9 year old and 11 year old enjoyed this , however it was super easy for them. As for the adults in the group, we were severely disappointed. The props were not great and the experience took no skill whatsoever. Our time and money would have been better spent in an escape room.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Went here after reading other TA comments and had a great time. Easy to find inside the MGM Hotel. We purchased our ticket from a ticket vendor on the Strip, but at the end of the day it was only 5USD cheaper than the general admission. great two hours and you have the opportunity to have photos at the end. Enjoy