“Super Sleuth”

US$31.49*
and up
CSI: The Experience
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

It’s was really fun and made you think a little we really wanted to do more than one case but ran short on time....would definitely do more if we had the time

Write a ReviewReviews (1,290)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"groupon"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I truly believe it could be better, even though I did enjoy it I doubt is for everyone, is more for fans, I think there a more realistic way to portray the crime scenes and a few experiments could help

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I loved the TV show so this was a real treat for me. It was somewhat easy but I really liked the realism, and identifying the evidence and solving the crime. Afterwards, my niece and I got to dress up in our CSI vest, hat and guns and take an awesome picture. The copy we purchased is a nice keepsake and memento of our trip together.

1  Thank TigerFl0
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I will say in the beginning I wasn't sure about this one. I'm on vacation I don't want to think but this was so much fun by the end I was hooked. Finding clues and interacting with the exhibit was a blast. They have 3 color coded crime scenes to choose from. We were assigned #1(green). If your a CSI fan your going to like this.

1  Thank Trinity S
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Visited this attraction during our recent trip to Vegas, and we were really disappointed with the challenge level. If we had brought our 8 year old with us, she would have easily solved the puzzles given the clues provided. Half of the touch screen computers weren't working, and the sets were quite dated. Thankfully we didn't pay the full $28 USD per person - it definitely would not be worth that much. Two of us completed it with ease in under an hour. Wouldn't recommend to friends or family visiting the area - not worth the cost or time spent.