“French Pastry Collection”

Jean Philippe Patisserie - Aria Resort
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I always go to Las Vegas but first time trying the pastries here at Jean Philippe Patisserie at the Aria Resort, I would say being a chocolate lover, that I loved the Pâtisserie collection. Wow! its like I visited again the Swiss Factory of Lindt Chocolates in Zurich, Switzerland. Loved the chocolate pastries I ordered and I came back the next day again. There's 4 of us, so we all ordered different slices of pastries and loved it all especially the triple chocolate cake, opera, imperial (choc mousse and vanilla creme brulee) chocolate cheesecake. yum yum! excellent.

1  Thank 693mariaelisac

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed not only looking at everything but partaking as well. Staff here seem to be pleasant and the prices are not exorbitant

1  Thank Nick T
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I ordered birthday cupcakes for my husband with very little notice. Not only did they accommodate my request but they were absolutely fabulous!

1  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 26 July 2017

This restaurant can get busy on the weekends, so allot extra time - especially for the breakfast rush. Weekday crowds are not big. Has excellent coffee drinks as well as pastries.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I stayed at the Aria with my husband recently, and decided to stop by to try one of the desserts. I settled on the Snickers Cake and it was out of this world! Delicious and gorgeous! Yum!

1  Thank Dawn G