36 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$203
Official SiteUS$203
FindHotelUS$203
CheapTicketsUS$203
TravelocityUS$203
Orbitz.comUS$203
1,641 results
All reviews fountain view wicked spoon chandelier bar chelsea tower secret pizza terrace studio japanese soaking tub boulevard pool city room amazing hotel bars and restaurants other hotels mini bar an upgrade high floor favorite hotel one bedroom suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for 4 days. Two nights were about night party, we can hear singing and loud chatting in our room. the night before we leave, they party till 5am, I did not get sleep all night, asked for late checkout, being rejected by cold no. We booked Chelsea tower fountain review, the view is just worth for 5 mins, but the noise from the street and vent fan of bellagio kept all days.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel if you are plan family trip or needs good sleep at night
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank leolong1984
Anthony Breighner, Owner at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

leolong1984,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely regret to hear about the noise you encountered during your stay. Our goal is to provide each and every guest with a luxurious experience, and we regret to learn we came up short.

For that reason, we’d appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further to learn more and make things right. If you’d be willing, a member of Guest Services can be reached at gssinquiries@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I love the Cosmopolitan. It is a great hotel in a great location. We love the cabana but if it gets even more expensive then I don't know if we can do it anymore. And the only thing I didn't like about the room was that the bathroom was so dark. I think there was a light out but that should be something that should be checked. I stayed for one night and it wasn't worth my time to call and have them change it when I noticed it in the morning. Also I like the addition of the makeup mirror but it was so dark that there was no point in using it. A lighted one might be better. I do love the robes in the room. And the bed is super comfortable! Oh and I love the Netflix addition on the TV.

Room tip: We didn't do it this time but the balcony rooms are awesome!!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I love this hotel for the balcony, the Japanese soaking tub, the decor, nice comfortable bed. The pool and restaurants were great . I tried 5 different restaurants when we stayed here. The only thing is there was microwave so if want to save food to warm up the next day this is not the place. They want you out buying all of your meals or ordering room service and eating them in one setting. Great hotel.

Room tip: Cheaper rates during the week
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas after we stayed at the Wynn on a FHR package. It was the best package ever: upgrades, free breakfast at the Wynn Buffet, credits, etc.
Got disappointed at the Cosmo where as a Bonvoy Titanium member you get nothing but bad service. While the views and vibes are cool, service is cold and rude. One supervisor at the Autograph Lounge was master of rude service (Lagois). Service is impersonal, rushed and careless. You get a great amount of second hand smoke and first hand rudeness. Standard rooms are pretty plain and already dated. The Wicked Spoon is one of the best in LASV. It was a crazy weekend, but still a minimum of courtesy is expected.

1  Thank TravelAmeniti
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at Cosmopolitan for the first time and can't wait to return.
1. Both check in and check out were organized and efficient.
2. The room was clean, large and well taken care of; housekeeping was daily and kept the room in great shape. The view from the terrace was amazing. Having a free refrigerator was appreciated.
3. The casino had the most updated slot machines on the Strip. It was clean and there was no problem getting a beverage.
4. Everyone who works there is happy and welcoming.
5. Hattie B's, The Henry and especially Wicked Spoon (which is the best buffet) are outstanding.
6. A special thank you to host Rebecca Porter.
I have stayed at other hotels on the Strip and nothing compares to Cosmopolitan; I look forward to returning.

Date of stay: June 2021