Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$188
Official SiteUS$188
AutographUS$188
travelup.comUS$217
Trip.comUS$188
CheapTicketsUS$188
1,671 results
All reviews fountain view wicked spoon chandelier bar chelsea tower secret pizza terrace studio japanese soaking tub boulevard pool city room amazing hotel bars and restaurants other hotels mini bar an upgrade high floor favorite hotel one bedroom suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed one night at the Cosmopolitan and were happy with our stay. The hotel is beautiful, service was good, and the room was comfortable. We had a view facing the fountains and it was great to be able to see the show from our balcony. We were a family of four, two adults and two teens. The sofa in our room was big enough for one to sleep comfortably so the kids didn’t have to share a bed. We would happily return!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

Stayed for a quick vacation. If you are an elite Marriot member you can go straight to the identity club to the left of reception. They still do daily housekeeping. Stay at the Boulevard Tower since the Boulevard pool is at the 4th floor. Parking (free for guests) is also closer to the strip entry to the garage. Go early to the pool. They open at 8am and there are breakfast options. The party crowds come after lunch.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ntrekker
Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

This hotel, was undoubtedly, the best hotel I’ve visited. The lobby was super decorative and impressive, the staff were really good, and the atmosphere is wonderful. The room was a really nice place to be, with views of the airport, the people walking at the strip below, and the mountains in the distance. Also the views if your on a very high floor is one of the best parts of the hotel room it’s best you look outside if it during the sunset, and when it’s dark. The pool was amazing, the hot tub at the Boulevard pool was among the biggest I’ve ever seen, and the lounge chairs inside the water were somewhat comfortable. The hotel even has a mall that can be accessed by floors 1, 2, and 3. The mall had a good environment and lots of shops to choose from, even a spa too. I have absolutely no complaints about this hotel, besides our TV flickering on and off at certain points, I do not know if there’s satellite interference or maybe the tv isn’t functioning properly. In other words, this hotel was among the best that I have been to. Keep the good work!

Room tip: The hotel is usually busy at the night time hours and the weekend, so it’s best to shop, eat, and swim early rather than later.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

The rooms are nice, the location excellent. The main issue with the hotel is the check in process. Something that should not take any time took 2 hours of waiting in line. Not a great way to start off a trip. In fact most hotels in Vegas you can check in using your smart phone and use your phone as key fob. Also, I stayed 4 nights…the maid service came once. I won’t stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank robtguy
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at this property many times in the past, mostly for business, and am mostly satisfied. This time, TERRIBLE!!!! I am required to book through a third party site for my job, and you can select room type, etc. I chose Cosmo because I do like the corner suites, and the site was offering BonVoy points. Sometimes those are not available. Had confirmation for two nights, arrived at 1:00 am due to some travel delays. Even with handing my phone over so the condescending desk agent could see my email confirmation, three times, she proceeded to argue that I was wrong. Stood there for over an hour and finally it got escalated to am manager. I was out in a lower room type because I “didn’t have a reservation” even though they desk staff passed my phone around to four people. Just what I wanted in a Covid world. One hour later, 3:00 am I was in my room around the back on top of the parking garage. I was exhausted and barely made my 8:00 am presentation. The next day at around 2:00 pm, the front desk started demanding I check out, even though my reservations was for two nights. Went through the entire thing again. Finally I had the third party handle it...and two months later I still don’t have those BonVoy points. Never again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Chris D
Anthony Breighner, Guest Services / Front Office at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2021

Chris D,

Thank you for taking the time to share. We sincerely regret to hear this and we’d appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further to learn more.

To that end, if you’d be willing, a member of Guest Services Team can be reached at gssinquiries@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.