310 people are viewing this hotel
Official SiteUS$350
Hotels.comUS$350
TravelocityUS$350
1,965 results
All reviews fountain view chelsea tower chandelier bar wicked spoon secret pizza boulevard pool terrace studio japanese soaking tub city room barber shop amazing hotel mini bar restaurants and bars walk in shower an upgrade high floor favorite hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

I took the Moroccan Journey with my Therapist, Mick.

Check in was easy and I was escorted to the locker room where I securely stored my belongings.

From there, I showered and shaved before heading over to the next area. While waiting for my appointment, I relaxed in the whirlpool, steam room, cool mist room and sauna.

When my time appointment time was ready, Mick showed me to the treatment room where the treatment was located. I entered the dimly lit room where the the atmosphere was so peaceful where traditional music was playing.

There were multiple scrubs and rinses with time spent in a steam room adjacent to the treatment room . It was pure bliss.

I was then walked down the hall the massage room. Again, it was dimly lit with music playing. I received a complete body massage and joint stretch with all kinds of oils.

The whole experience was very professional and totally relaxing.

Highly recommended. Splurge and treat yourself.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank thundrwood
Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

Father’s 70th birthday turned into a disaster. They key stopped working in my parents room at 9:30pm. Instead of rectifying the situation in a timely manner, what ensued was worst then horrible. First they told my parents to walk back to the front desk to get a new key. It didn’t work. Then they sat in hallway waiting for security for over an hour. After several calls to the front desk I spoke with the most horrendous resort manager Adriana. She was rude, condescending, and took a bad situation and managed to escalate it, and make matters worst. Instead of offering solutions she told that we could either come back to get a 3rd key or wait indefinitely. She had the nerve to tell me that I didn’t have to call back anymore because it wasn’t going to make security come any sooner. My elderly parents were sitting in a hallway and we were supposed to just be ok with that, I don’t think so. The hotel is fine when everything is going fine, but one hiccup and it’s all over. That’s the difference between a 5 star resort and a standard resort, how they handle the errors. So disappointing and the staff made it 100 times worst. What should have been a bump in the road was a major issue that Cosmopolitan has yet to apologize for or fix. Thousands of dollars for substandard service.

Room tip: Hotel only can handle the easy normal stuff. Hope you don’t need anything special
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank monica m
Anthony Breighner, Guest Services / Front Office at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2022

monica m,

Thanks for your feedback. We sincerely regret to hear about the key delays during your stay. Furthermore, we sincerely apologize for the disappointing service you encountered at the front desk—that’s not right, especially during your father's 70th birthday celebration.

For this reason, we’d like to speak with you further to learn more and connect you to the appropriate team. If you'd be willing, please contact us at gssinquiries@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com with your reservation details. We hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2022

We booked this hotel for a 7-night stay. We have stayed three times before and love the hotel and the location, but the food is sooooo lacking. There are very few places to have breakfast and the vegan options are very limited. We often got a taxi down to the Wynn just so we could eat breakfast without having to wait 1.5 hours.

On one occasion we ate at Henry's but the vegan opinion was a dry bagel. The next day we went down to the Wynn and I have vegan pancakes, a vegan omelet and a vegan shake with zero problem.

On another occasion, we ate by the pool and although they did make me scrambled Just Egg it wasn't great.

A few of the restaurants did have good vegan options for dinner but they were pretty limited.

The Cosmopolitan needs to drag itself into 2022!

Best views on the strip though and nice staff.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank KatieDeloyde
Reviewed 4 August 2022

To whom it may concern,
I am writing to you regarding my stay on July 16 through 18th at the Cosmopolitan. The reservation is under Cuc Tran, booking #PNRS6, web reservation # 662957433, and identity # 2926725. My email states that check in commences at 3 pm. I went to see if I can check in at 3 and I was told it was not ready. Then I went back at around 330-345 pm to inquire on the reservation. My husband and I was told that when booking these two-bedroom suites, the check in time is at 6 pm. The guy that helped us was so rude and snotty about it. He kept on saying “you should know that these rooms are a 6 pm check in” as if it is common knowledge. There is nowhere in the reservation that says check-in is at 6pm. If that is the case, that should be disclosed. We wouldn’t fly into Vegas that early. My husband and I went back to let the group know that we must wait. My little sister said that she will go talk to the front desk because that is unacceptable. I walked back to the front desk with her and spoke to another customer service rep. My sister gave them choices of what is going to happen. We have a 7 pm reservation at Prime Steakhouse for my 50th birthday. We need to shower and get ready. We wanted to take a nap prior to going to dinner because it has been a long day. To be told that we can’t get the room until 6 pm is poor unacceptable and poor customer service because it is false advertisement. My sister asked for any room that is ready for us to get ready and the customer service rep said he can’t approve that, but he can talk to his manager. My sister said, “please do call her and let me talk to her myself.” We waited for about 15 min and Anastasia (I think that is her name) said she has a room available, and we can check in. The manager told us that the room we are check-in into, one of the showers is clogged. We told her we don’t care, just fix it later. Mind you it is already 430 pm. I paid a lot of money for this room, and we already lost 1.5 hours of our stay. We were unable to take a nap and had to get ready quickly. I checked all the showers and none of them were clogged.
On our way back from the Marquee that night, I see a bunch of room service carts outside the room doors with a bunch of eaten food. Which is normal. What is not normal, and gross is that is stayed there until we checked out. The same food and cake left outside for 3 days. That is quite disgusting. Luckily it is sitting in an air conditioning hallway or maggots will start growing on it. I see trash in the elevator and half-finished drinks left outside the elevator table for days. That night the living room was set at 65 degrees, but the room was only 75 degrees. It was hot and muggy. The pull-out couch didn’t have sheets on it. Usually sheets and pillows are left in one of the bedroom closets but there was none to be found. The next day, I called to get sheets and pillows and for someone to check the air conditioning. We were told that the air conditioning was fixed but it still felt hot. I don’t think it was fixed. We didn’t bother to call anymore because nothing will be done. Also, when we came back from the show, we find the pillows that we requested on the floor! That is dirty and lazy. They could have walked a few more steps and put it on the couch or a chair, not on the floor.
My family and I was looking forward to staying at the Cosmopolitan. My family heard the Cosmopolitan is so “nice, beautiful, and expensive.” I would expect to have better service than this. I would never stay at the Cosmopolitan again. I stayed at places way cheaper, better customer service and up to par in cleanliness. This stay left a bad taste in my mouth. My family and I have told our friends and co-workers to stay somewhere else to get a better experience.

Kim Cuc Tran

Room tip: Do not reserve a two bedroom suite because you have to wait for a check in time of 6 pm!
Date of stay: July 2022
3  Thank THUY76
Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

So it all started at the check-in, the lines are not organized and the girl that was there decides who will be served first (her name was Anna Maria), needless to say that I was with a disabled girl that couldn’t be standing all this time, I waited over 45 minutes, while people who arrived long after me had already been served (because that's how Anna Maria decided), I approached her more than 3 times claiming that many of them came after me and each time she tried to silence me with "you will be taken care soon". Of course she still continued to transfer whoever she thought (except of me.

In the end, after check-in I went up to the room I was given and to my "surprise" the room was not clean, there was dust everywhere, the refrigerator was full of dirty ice and other people's food leftovers, I called the reception and spoke to a guy named John who apologized and said they would change the room for me for a room with a nicer view but the room is not ready yet and I will be contacted, I left the hotel for dinner and even after 4 hours no one called me.

I physically went to the reception and told about the case, I finally got good service and the girl was nice (if I'm not mistaken her name was Patricia), she said that the room that John supposedly said I would get had already been given to someone else and that was a mistake, she contacted her manager, and together they wanted to upgrade me to a suite, but in the suite was only one bed and I booked a room with 2 beds (a detail that was important to me), so this upgrade wouldn’t help me.

After a long time, a room was "found" for me, but the manager said that there was a problem with the sink but that someone could come and fix it, I didn't understand how in this huge hotel they couldn't find a replacement room, and why should I waste all my vacation time on finding me a normal room??

The highlight of the stay was when I went to the pool and realized that I had nowhere to sit, there were barely chairs, the few chairs that were there were occupied, and the chairs that were not occupied cost money.

In the hotel corridors there are always room service tables that no one clears, it can stay like that for two days.

So after over 10 times in Las Vegas and quite a few hotels, this is one of the worse hotels I've been to, don't let the google images fool you.

My best advice for you, go invest your money in a better place, sometimes all the "small" things add up and can ruin your vacation.

Trip type: Travelled with friends