“They Make It Right”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Reviewed 27 October 2015

The manager at our hotel recommended Dessy B's when we asked for options away from the Strip. The food was good and reasonably priced. I ordered the shrimp with baked potato. The waitress offered a slice of garlic bread - I said yes. When my meal came it did not have the bread. When the waitress came by and noticed (someone else delivered our food) she apologize profusely and gave us dessert on the house. I did not feel this was necessary since the bread was "extra" to begin with but she would not hear of it so we enjoyed a delicious dessert on the house.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

We asked our hotel manager for a local place to eat and he recommended Dessy Bs. The salad bar gave you a nice selection of fresh vegetables and entrees to sample. The server was polite and gave the appearance of not being rushed while answering your questions. She stayed attuned to you finishing your plate and clearing it from the table as well as refilling your drinks. It is a simple thing but it sure makes your dining experience pleasant. I would definitely return when visiting the Las Vegas area and being near the airport.

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is nothing fancy but as soon as you walk in you will be greeted by the nicest and friendliest staff. They have the best salad bar at a reasonable price as well as a great menu.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

I have eaten at this restaurant for a few years now; always going for the exceptional salad bar at lunch. I don't think I have ever ordered off the menu until the other night. A blue-cheese rib-eye steak special is what I had and; please remember, I live in greater Las Vegas and have lots of steakhouse options. This was one of the best steaks I had in Las Vegas EVER. It was properly cooked (medium rare) and a great 16+ ounce size with salad bar and choice of other sides. Add to the the unbelievable price; I was amazed! We will go back for dinner and I will try a special or off the menu item. My husband had a "six-shooter" burger with the fixin's that he said was really good. They were out of the fresh-made chips which he substituted for coleslaw. Our waitress Rita knows us, but as usual, she does a GREAT job of taking care of us....You can not go wrong at this restaurant...well, my opinion!

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal. The decor leaves room for improvement, but the steak was cooked well with good flavor. The sirloin had a little grissle.