“A great value”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 24 October 2015

I won't pretend that Sura is the best Korean BBQ ever. It isn't. However, I ate as much samgyupsal, bulgogi, chadolbegi and gopchang as I could handle. All four were good. I ordered a soda to wash it all down and walked out for $25 (includes tax and tip). How do you beat that? You really can't. Dinner is more expensive, but you get LA galbi so that's something to consider.

1  Thank Huck K

Reviewed 11 September 2015

If you're really into Korean food, then you may enjoy this place. We're glad we tried it. But we had to concur that it's too heavy, and greasy. You smell grease all over when you're done from the table top grills.

1  Thank NVP04
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Second time being here and it still tasted the same. Although I think more choice if meat would be nice I did not see any chicken. The teriyaki beef was great though. Also if there are some more varieties or pre made food that would have been nice as well. The restraunt itself was clean and they did not hesitate changing out the bbq platter once it was used. Price was kinda steap for three of us for dinner it was almost 100$ so beware of that. Other than that it was good.

1  Thank Vita F
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

The interior was a little dark but it surprised me with food! The food station was very clean and it comprised with a variety of Asian food including sushi and other items beside main Korean dishes such as bulgogi, ribs, etc. the owner carries nice smile and the staffs are very friendly and prompt. I highly recommend this restaurant and hope you enjoy!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Don't know why a lot of reviewers are complaining about the price--I mean, it's an all-you-can eat bbq! Not only reasonably-priced, but there are some nice sides like the potato salad, kimchi, and japchae. There's sushi, too! However, the squid and bulgogi were amazing! Cozy atmosphere if you're with friends and family, especially since there is a tabletop grill. Our waitress was very friendly. I wish I could've tried some of the soups, but I got too full...next time for sure!

1  Thank Elly D

Been to Sura BBQ? Share your experiences!