“Great food!”

Market Grille Cafe
Ranked #539 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Description: Homemade Greek, Italian, Mediterranean restaurant. Take out available. Serving wine and beer. Banquet room and catering available. Established in 2006. Winners of Best of Las Vegas 6 years in a row.
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We came to this restaurant with some of our friends that are local to the area-it is one of their regular favorites. I had the eggplant Parmesan which was to die for. So good! My husband ate the spaghetti portion on my plate and enjoyed it. He had ordered the gyro and said it was decent but he didn't love it like I did the eggplant! The spicy hummus was tasty and a good size serving. With four of us I think we mostly finished it, although we did have to order extra servings of pita bread to make it through. The cannoli were a sweet treat to end the meal. All in all I would definitely return and probably just order the eggplant again.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

This was a great spot to stop and have dinner on our way back into Vegas from our hike in Mount Charleston. They were 30 minutes away from closing time and we didn't want them to have to stay open just for us, but they were so welcoming and wonderful and all of the staff was super nice. The food was wonderful. Saganaki was delicious and my gyro was exactly what I wanted and so much food. I would have really like to try one of the delicious looking desserts, but I was so full I just couldn't.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent Greek food in a lovely setting. The Moussaka was delicious. The salad had a lovely light dressing. The hummus was light and served with hot pita. The baklava was awesome. The gyro was very flavorful. Will definitely return. The service was also excellent with everyone attentive to your needs. OPA!

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I have stopped in here twice so far. First time was solo it was so good I had to bring my wife back the next week.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

First time visiting this great Greek cafe and will definitely be going back! I was greeted by a very friendly hostess and continued on to a very friendly waiter. The food was excellent as well! I had the traditional gyro and Greek salad. Meat was so tender and pita was great! Very happy I stopped here for lunch. Really felt like a local with how nice everyone was. The atmosphere was also fantastic which made the whole experience even better!