“Good Greek Food”

Market Grille Cafe
Ranked #581 of 5,049 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Description: Homemade Greek, Italian, Mediterranean restaurant. Take out available. Serving wine and beer. Banquet room and catering available. Established in 2006. Winners of Best of Las Vegas 6 years in a row.
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered a Gyros sandwich with basmati rice, and an extra order of falafel on the side. The food was very good, and the customer service was excellent. The lunch hour was extremely busy and crowded, so I chose carry-out. I plan to visit their other location on Lake Mead Boulevard.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We think this is one of the best restaurants in NW Las Vegas! The staff members are friendly and efficient, the food is consistently tasty, and the atmosphere is both fun and comfortable.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Atmosphere and service are nice. Food is okay. I may have had an off day but the food didn't wow me at all. I will try it again. I'm hoping it was just me I'd love to love this place. Also, they have 2 locations.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We came to this restaurant with some of our friends that are local to the area-it is one of their regular favorites. I had the eggplant Parmesan which was to die for. So good! My husband ate the spaghetti portion on my plate and enjoyed it. He had ordered the gyro and said it was decent but he didn't love it like I did the eggplant! The spicy hummus was tasty and a good size serving. With four of us I think we mostly finished it, although we did have to order extra servings of pita bread to make it through. The cannoli were a sweet treat to end the meal. All in all I would definitely return and probably just order the eggplant again.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

This was a great spot to stop and have dinner on our way back into Vegas from our hike in Mount Charleston. They were 30 minutes away from closing time and we didn't want them to have to stay open just for us, but they were so welcoming and wonderful and all of the staff was super nice. The food was wonderful. Saganaki was delicious and my gyro was exactly what I wanted and so much food. I would have really like to try one of the delicious looking desserts, but I was so full I just couldn't.