“Good Greek Food”

Market Grille Cafe
Ranked #479 of 5,378 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Description: Market Grille Café has been voted Best of Las Vegas 6 years in a row (2009-2014). Greek and Italian recipes, as well as a fusion of authentic and creative Mediterranean menu items, are the flavors you can expect at the Market Grille. Preparation begins with the freshest vegetables, fresh cut (never frozen) meats and chicken and the finest spices and ingredients. Their son, Joey, oversees every aspect of the kitchen, from ordering to production. His passion can be found in the daily preparation of our homemade dishes. Joe and son have created signature items such as Pomegranate Chicken, Baklava Cheesecake and pumpkin-mushroom soup, to name a few. Stop by either location and see why this family owned and operated restaurant has become a local favorite. The Market Grille Café puts an accent on the flavors of the Mediterranean, healthy dining options and exceptional guest service. Today they have 2 locations, in Summerlin and Centennial Hills.
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered a Gyros sandwich with basmati rice, and an extra order of falafel on the side. The food was very good, and the customer service was excellent. The lunch hour was extremely busy and crowded, so I chose carry-out. I plan to visit their other location on Lake Mead Boulevard.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We think this is one of the best restaurants in NW Las Vegas! The staff members are friendly and efficient, the food is consistently tasty, and the atmosphere is both fun and comfortable.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Atmosphere and service are nice. Food is okay. I may have had an off day but the food didn't wow me at all. I will try it again. I'm hoping it was just me I'd love to love this place. Also, they have 2 locations.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We came to this restaurant with some of our friends that are local to the area-it is one of their regular favorites. I had the eggplant Parmesan which was to die for. So good! My husband ate the spaghetti portion on my plate and enjoyed it. He had ordered the gyro and said it was decent but he didn't love it like I did the eggplant! The spicy hummus was tasty and a good size serving. With four of us I think we mostly finished it, although we did have to order extra servings of pita bread to make it through. The cannoli were a sweet treat to end the meal. All in all I would definitely return and probably just order the eggplant again.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent Greek food in a lovely setting. The Moussaka was delicious. The salad had a lovely light dressing. The hummus was light and served with hot pita. The baklava was awesome. The gyro was very flavorful. Will definitely return. The service was also excellent with everyone attentive to your needs. OPA!

Been to Market Grille Cafe? Share your experiences!