“Excellent ”

Market Grille Cafe
Ranked #581 of 5,049 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Description: Homemade Greek, Italian, Mediterranean restaurant. Take out available. Serving wine and beer. Banquet room and catering available. Established in 2006. Winners of Best of Las Vegas 6 years in a row.
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We were just in Greece in September and fell in love with Greek food...decided to try Market Grill Cafe this evening and we're extremely happy with the food and service. Everything was marvelous and "Chaysie" our server was fabulous...we will be back really soon !!!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting family in LV. Went to Market Grill Cafe in Durango Drive for lunch. Excellent food. I had grilled chicken and veggie with pumpkin mushroom soup. Loved it!!! Price is very reasonable. Athena waited on us and chef Joe came by to say "Hi". Very friendly.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Love this restaurant. Go there every time I'm in town. The gluten free pasta is excellent. My husband loved the gyro. Says it's the best he's ever had.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I eat here all the time! They always have the freshest food and the service is always on point!

The offer pick up/take out options as well as dine in.

I recommend the gyro sandwich meal with an order of Platos Potatoes!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered a Gyros sandwich with basmati rice, and an extra order of falafel on the side. The food was very good, and the customer service was excellent. The lunch hour was extremely busy and crowded, so I chose carry-out. I plan to visit their other location on Lake Mead Boulevard.