“I love Picanha!”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 5,302 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$30 - US$55
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hughes Center Drive
Description: Fogo de ChaoR (fo-go dee shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, FogoR began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 16 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet salad bar, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I just got in Vegas with my wife and we came straight here. Long day traveling, we were starving! Let me tell you, no reservation, no problem!
They were quick to sit us, the buffet of vegetables was very good, but we came for the meat and the rodizio here is amazing! The service was very good and the meat kept flowing!
I had my favorite, the "picanha" at least 3 times!
For the meat lovers, i recommend it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,066)

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Having been to a Fugo's in the past (Houston) when travelling to the US on business I specifically sought out Fugo's in Vegas. It is just as I remembered, excellent. The Market Table is fantastic (try the jalapeno's they really do have a kick); just don't go overboard with the salad as you need to leave plenty of room for the meat. For those familiar with the concept green means "go" and boy does it really go, the waiters are constantly over with various cuts of meat that is so tasty you are spoilt for choice, well seasoned and with options on how cooked you like it. Even after we had taken a break from eating we were then offered more food/meat as it came out. Incredible.

If you are staying in Vegas on the strip then I would recommend you take a taxi/uber/lyft, whilst you can walk it is further than you'd imagine. It took well over 30 mins walking time from the Aria.

For meat lovers this is a must when in Vegas. Given the price you pay at Fugo's for Full Churrasco Experience (cut after cut of fantastic meat plus the salad bar) I would say it is better value than dinning at a dedicated steakhouse of which there are many in Vegas. Book Fugo's and I promise you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank KT16_Chertsey
Reviewed 24 August 2016

great service with a variety different cuts of beef, poultry, pork and chicken served from skewers from the wait staff. Prior to thee main course they have an outstanding salad bar. A bit pricey for the main meal $ 52.95, but when compared to a decent steakhouse, The Brazilian way can't be beat. Variety for less.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Some of the best food you will ever taste, cooked to perfection and the right amount of spices. You will never walk away hungry from this place nor will you ever have a bad meal. For those that don't eat meat or want a heavy meal, the salad bad is at least as good with a wide variety of toppings.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

we stopped in for a ate lunch and immediately got to eat some of the best meat I've ever eaten! I think I ate half of a cow all by myself!! The drinks here are great also! I had the bellini and it was perfectly mixed!! We will definitely be back on our next trip!!