Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$119
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$196
US$179
Aria.com
US$124
US$119
Palazzo.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$124
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$380
US$169
US$219
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$180
US$109
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$56
Planet Hollywood
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$49
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

2,518 results
All reviewssky poolbedroom penthouseprivate entrancelimo servicesteam showerlimo rideturn down servicebaggage claimchocolate covered strawberriescity viewfloor to ceiling windowshigh techroom serviceamazing roomlounge areahousekeeping staffregular room
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We were at hotel only by one night, it's perfect, the service and staff according to the hotel and rooms maybe has the better view on the strip.

The hotel have a pool exclusive to the sky suites with a very good service with free water and personal services, other good thing.... the guest have access to the pool party at the hotel.

It's a very nice place, excellent cost relation and one of the better choice to your trip to Las Vegas!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank JEFLOREZ
ARIA R, Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for making ARIA Sky Suites a part of your Las Vegas travels. I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our lavish Sky Suite, and exclusive Sky Pool. We work hard to provide a one-of-a-kind resort experience, and your comments let me know we are achieving that ideal. Thank you again for your wonderful review, and I look forward to your next stay with us at ARIA Sky Suites.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

The ultimate in world class experiences when staying at Aria. Opens up a whole world of options to you. From two special concierge lounges with round the clock amenities to your own sky suites pool your every need is covered. And the rooms are incredible. Our recent stay included an upgrade to a sky suites penthouse. Corner with amazing views, a huge jet tub, dining room with wet bar and super comfortable bed. Anything you could want. Almost makes you want to not leave the room. Almost.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mcdedrick
ARIA R, Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the exquisite review on TripAdvisor. I am ecstatic that the combination of our heightened Sky Suites experience, as well as our lavish Penthouse Suite contributed to your lasting memories of ARIA. It is also magnificent that you enjoyed our plush bedding and spa-inspired bathroom amenities inclusive in all of our suites. Comments, such as the ones you have provided, reassure me that we are successfully fulfilling our vision of creating the single most significant resort experience in the world. Thank you again, and I would be honored to welcome you back to ARIA Sky Suites in the future to further enjoy our resort’s amenities.

All my best,

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We are regular Aria guests and not hotel snobs by any means. However this Sky suite visit had a few issues this time.
First, the limo driver picking us up at the airport ( forgot his name ) was very cold and didn't care to speak much at all. ( no biggie )
Next, when we get to check-in at 5 pm the suite isn't ready. Really? 5pm?
We were then told it would be 10 minutes and they would let us know. Well 25 minutes passes and no message comes, so I go back to the desk and then my room is suddenly ready. Not 5 star communication.
Next, their room key cards suck!! We had to change them out 10 times in 3 days. No we didn't keep them by our phones or other credit cards. Other guests were having similar issues.
When I commented about possibly removing a resort fee or 2 for the trouble the desk help wouldn't even bat an eye.
Next issue was in the room...........The refridgerator wasn't working and the tv in our bedroom quit working one night. Maintenance was prompt and professional though.
I know......Nothing major but a lot of little things add up.
We will continue to come back to Aria but this trip showed that even the best resorts need to revaluate certain areas.
On a positive note, Mario the limo driver taking us back to the airport was truly a pleasure and class act.
Also bring back Blackjack switch during the week. Its a great game and needs to be put back in.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Phil B
ARIA R, Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Phil,

Thank you for your detailed review on TripAdvisor. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for some inconsistencies that occurred during your stay, as this is in no way up to our high standards. Please know that a member with my Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly in an effort to address your concerns. At ARIA, we take our guest feedback very seriously and assure you we will be looking into your feedback thoroughly.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2017

To be honest, this was our 4th time visiting the Aria Sky Suites, and just when you think it couldn't get any better, it did!

I mean, who would actually expect a phone call from Irene, a member of the Sky Suite team, the day before arrival, just to "check" on us, and to confirm all of the information we had given the concierge? You know, things like your MLife cards will be waiting for you, your limo pick up confirmations, and your room choice with early check in confirmed. And the really amazing thing was, she actually read our email in detail, when she said "I'm so glad you were able to find someone to take care of Vegas and Deano to come visit us. I love Golden Retrievers as well!"

Upon arrival at LAS, pick up with the Sky Suite limo service was a breeze, with our limo driver, Sean. He has picked us up before on previous trips, and I genuinely believe he remembered us with his greeting of "Welcome back, Larry and Jo! Good to see you again".

Now the new thing that blown us away (and I'm guessing this isn't standard service, but you should ask for it to see if they can accommodate you) was the VIP Meet and Greet when your limo arrives at the private Sky Suite entrance. When the limo pulled up, we were greeted by a bellman and Brandon, the new VIP coordinator. Upon exiting the limo, Brandon gave us both a genuine hug and said "Welcome back to the Sky Suites! I have your room key and we're all set so we'll just bypass check in and go straight to your room! To be honest, we're certainly not "high rollers" by any means, but this little added service sure made us feel like big shots indeed.

Brandon escorted us to 56-0139, a stunning mountain view, 1,600 sq. ft. suite! This truly was another spectacular room. And if you don't know. The suites include EVERYTHING. You really don't have to bring anything, like toothpaste, tooth brush, shaving cream, things like that. And if you actually forget something (you name it, even down to earplugs!), all you have to do is ask! And did I mention you get housekeeping twice a day, and turn down service includes something different each day, Evian bottled water, chocolates, eye cream, the list goes on and on. Now, for some of you, these "little" things may not seem like much, but to me, they are amazing and I've yet to see these attention to detail amenities at any of the Strip hotels I've visited (and I've been to all of them over the last 20 years)

The private lounge was great too! In the morning, coffee, pastries, orange juice, etc. all included in the price of your visit. And in the afternoon, wine, cheese, and assorted snacks were also available. And of course, bottled water available 24/7!

The Sky Suite pool was another great feature, reserved for Sky Suite guests only! No waiting, ice cold bottled water, and every 45 minutes, staff would come by with chilled towels and free smoothies. A very nice touch indeed!

But the real reason we keep coming back to the Aria Sky Suites are the people who work there, many, who have been their since the hotel opened in 2010. They truly exhibit the definition of the word "hospitality". They care about your experience and will do everything possible to ensure you have the best time possible. Being in the hospitality business for over 35 years, it's easy to spot the difference between people " phoning in" customer service and truly living to serve a guest. Kudos to their leader, Melissa B., who obviously inspires these folks on a daily basis, and empowers them to make positive decisions that impacts the guests experience.

So, in summary, the ARIA Sky Suits is the only place we stay when in Las Vegas. Give them a try, and you'll see why!

See you soon! Larry and Jo

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank FrankandVegas

Dear Larry and Jo,

Thank you for making ARIA Sky Suites your home away from home when you visit Las Vegas. It is thrilling to hear that you enjoyed so many facets of your stay, including your luxury airport transfers, serene Sky Pool, and our array of other exclusive amenities. I am also delighted that Irene, Sean, and Brandon from my team were able to show you first hand the great deal of pride we take in our high level of service. I will make sure they are all recognized for their diligence and hard work. Reading your comments was an absolute pleasure, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA Sky Suites soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Decided to try this place and it was worth it. Check in was instant and the room was nice and a decent size. I ate at 2 of the restaurants which was easy. It was nice to be able to walk through mall and connect to clubs and other hotels.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Adam C
ARIA R, Executive Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Adam,

Thank you for making ARIA Sky Suites part of your recent Las Vegas travels. I am overjoyed to hear that we exceeded your expectations, and you found our location convenient when visiting other nightclubs and hotels on the Strip. Reading your review was an absolute pleasure, and I eagerly anticipate your return to ARIA Sky Suites.

All my very best,