“OUTSTANDING!”

KoMex Fusion Express
Ranked #118 of 5,412 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 22 May 2017

This was our second visit to Komex and the entire Vegas police force couldn't keep me away from this place for our next visit. There's not too many MUST GO TO places for us when we vacation in Vegas but this place is most definitely one of them. Just one word of advice, make sure you come hungry because you're going to love whatever you order and the portions are HUGE! Super friendly people who run the place also. Gotta try the bulgogi tater tots and spicy pork burrito.......yummmmo!

2  Thank scott m

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I had enchiladas, 2 with the pork Bulgogi, & 1 with beef Bulgogi. It came with white rice (with a slight reddish hue) and a plain, lettuce, tomato, & red onion salad. It was all tasty, but what my husband & son had was even better. My son had beef tostada, the beef was Korean flavoured, with avocado, lettuce on a nice, fresh flatbread. My husband had the fish tacos, which was very good.

2  Thank BMaj0r
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I always get the full bulgogi plate and it's always phenomenal food and service. You get your money worth with your food here!!

2  Thank Gordie B
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The atmosphere is not pretentious. You go to Komex because you like flavor -- not too spicy but delightfully combined with Mexican fare. The bulgogi beef (especially with Korean sweet sauce is added) is extraordinary. The familiar enchiladas, burritos, and tacos are no longer ho-hum. Excellent prices, too, make Komex a favorite for us every time we visit Las Vegas.

2  Thank Kirk R
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Exactly what you get. Korean and Mexican. So if you're like me and love those 2 this is the best combination place to be.

Dining for 2:
1. We ordered half fusion fries...omg deliciousness. The perfect balance of fries, bulgogi, salsa, jalapeño and cheese and I'm sure a special sauce.
2. Half order of combination fettuccine. This one is just alright for me. Had to put lots of "KoMex sauce" to get to the taste I'm after.
3. Fusion slider with fries...yummy. The right amount of bulgogi on a perfect size roll. The fries was just an extra.
4. Pork belly taco. Oh my.

3  Thank Mey S