“Thrilling experience”

and up
Hand Gun Shooting Package in Las Vegas
Ranked #8 of 297 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Very professional and friendly staff. Had a fantastic time - staff were serious but a lot of fun. Collected and returned to hotel and driver gave us heaps of tourist tips. Visit is a must if you visit Vegas

1  Thank dmbrowne8
Write a ReviewReviews (2,570)
All reviews
"range officer"
in 24 reviews
"sniper rifle"
in 22 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 28 reviews
in 24 reviews
"bucket list"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Just returned from MGV and had a brilliant time! Pre booked online day before and were picked up from our hotel lobby and taken straight there and dropped back off after.
Me an my friend did the femme fatal package (with pink guns ) was nervous as hell before we went in but our instructor was so nice, professional and made us feel safe.
Really enjoyed it something you have to try in Vegas! Also we opted to buy an extra magazine for the machine gun for an extra $38 which was well worth it.
If I ever come back to Vegas I would definitely return!

2  Thank s4mG
Reviewed 6 June 2018

MGV service was good they came and pick us up at the hotel ,when we entered room the atmosphere was nice and I loved the way the tables center pieces were decorated with the bullet shells..This was my first time and i really loved it, surely will be coming back there again.

2  Thank sweetb4ubg
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Had a great time doing the ladies shooting package! Shot four guns, and the instructor made the experience safe and fun. I was nervous as hell, but the crew working made me feel comfortable. A great experience!

2  Thank Lexi M
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Australia’s gun laws, that I do not really disagree with (though it means crims have guns but good people cannot protect selves) meant I had never fired a weapon in my life, well except for and old 303 in school cadets).

Selected a hand gun package. Josh took me through it all in a really friendly professional manner. They take safety very seriously, as they should of course, but was really happy with that too. These guys are certainly not cowboys.

Got to some reasonable accuracy by end thanks to Josh. Though never got over the jump in fear when others near me were furing machine guns!

Limo ride to and from hotel. Don’t think you could ask for more. Back for sure next time in Vegas. Did need 2 vodkas after to slow down the adrenaline flow!