Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix Family Fun Center

from US$134.00
More Info
from US$69.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2021

A fun place to take the kids when CCSD had a random day off. We rode go carts and ate pizza and played arcade games. It wasn't crowded and we were able to social distance and everybody wore masks.

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank HappyJana
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

We had a blast! We went after Christmas last year on Sunday night, an hour before closing. It was not that busy and it was almost like private party for us. All the employees were courteous, helpful, and wearing masks. Hope LVMGP will survive all throughout these unprecedented times! Thumbs up!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2021

My kids had a lot of fun and they are already bugging me to go back . We were there for my children's birthday and they had a ball.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

I had my son’s birthday party here and it was great. My son and his friends had a wonderful time. It was great not having to clean up after the kids. The adults had an awesome time too. I’m sure we will be back. It’s great for an older party.

Date of experience: December 2020
GinaSpeedRacer, Director of Sales at Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix Family Fun Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

THANK YOU so much for your kind words and for holding your son's birthday party at LVMGP! We appreciate the patronage and the feedback and can't wait to see you again. In the mean time, have a wonderful holiday season.

Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

We booked a birthday party for our newly 6 year old son and his friends (ranging in age from 4 to 10) and everyone had a blast! My husband was disappointed that he didn’t get a wristband, lol. They have something for everyone from little kids to adults. They have 3 different sets of Go Carts (kids, young adult or adult with kid and adults), a mini roller coaster, airplane ride, spinning ride, huge slide and a full arcade. They offer a great birthday party rate which includes wristbands for unlimited rides for 90 minutes, arcade tokens for all kids, pizza, cupcakes, soda, water and the birthday kiddo gets 400 tickets towards an arcade prize! Our only recommendation is to book your party by phone. We booked online a couple weeks in advance but they didn’t know we were coming until we were there. They still took great care of us though and made sure we had everything we needed, but booking by phone will guarantee you don’t have any scheduling issues.

Date of experience: November 2020