“Yummy”

Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to the Official Website of Egg Works Restaurant! "A Family Tradition of Fine American Food." Established in 1988 as The Egg & I, and recently expanded into it's sister restaurants called The Egg Works in 2005. Egg Works is now the flagship breakfast joint in the Las Vegas area. Come in today for breakfast... Or come in for lunch! We serve all your breakfast favorites as well as signature sandwiches and homemade soups. Also, don't forget to try our famous Cincy Chili, which we serve 4 ways!
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This was our second time here and it was as delicious as the first time . So many options for breakfast. The breakfast burrito was amazing and so was the waffle. My husband and I shared and it hit the spot.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Came here after a very (long) night of partying and not much sleep and this was just what we needed before flying home! Great selection of food. Our entire party was happy with their selection and the portions were HUGE so bring your appetite. Good service. Located close to the airport so very convenient for travelers.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This place is a great bang for the buck breakfast joint,, it's Eggcellent ! Lots of options and low carb choices

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This place is nothing fancy, but has the best breakfast in Las Vegas in my opinion. I ordered the benny, and it was fantastic. The waitress's are on the ball, and help each other which you don't see much of anymore. I will be back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great breakfast place. The food is very good and plentiful. The service is great. The banana muffins was so good and on the house. I will go back next time I am in Vegas.