“The Vegas King of Korean BBQ...”

DJK Korean BBQ & Tufu Restaurant
Ranked #1,018 of 4,990 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 16 December 2015

I'll keep this short and sweet...DJK is without question, one of the top 3 Korean restaurants in the US. Amazing food, cooked to precision, with the friendliest of service. From the moment you walk in, to the time you walk out, these folks customize your dining experience to make sure you have the best home cooked meal possible. From the Bon Chon to Soju bombs to the selection of BBQ meats and seafood, one the best Off strip dining experiences in Vegas and I've been here about five times now.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

If you get a chance to get off the strip you should try this restaurant. Authentic and tasty Korean BBQ. The restaurant is clean and large so you don't end up walking out like smelling like what you ate. They have traditional dishes and some modern takes on Korean food as well. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 28 February 2015

Me and the hubby went here while in Las Vegas last weekend. It was highly recommended by a co-worker. She DID NOT STEER ME WRONG!!!! This food is amazing and is now on my "visit every time in Las Vegas list."
I was VERY intimidated by the menu. Yet she told me to order a combo, which we ordered the "Love Combo." So I told the host it was our first time here and he helped up through the rest. We don’t drink alcohol so he substituted the drinks in our combo for sodas. The food was just amazing, fresh...everything blended so well with the side dishes and sauces. My husband initially just wanted to pay for the sodas and leave (because we didn’t really know what we were getting) but after all was VERY HAPPY we stayed. Please give it a try. One thing I will say is the shopping center parking lot stays busy. If you park directly infront of the doors back in. We had a hard time trying to back out around 6:30pm-ish.
Of course I added some pictures. Email me with any questions. You can always hit the yes button if my review helped you out.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

My family visited DJK Korean BBQ during our trip to Las Vegas last week and we thoroughly enjoyed the dinner. We stayed at the Venetian so we were very close to the restaurant which is on the other side of I15 on Spring Mountain. Maybe 5 minutes to get there? We devoured the BBQ kalbi, bulgogi, dukkuk, nangmyun and mandu. My kids loved it as there were nice, authentic flavors. The service was excellent as they did all the work. The restaurant is neat and clean with the usual vents for the BBQ. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The best Korean seafood hotpot I've ever had.
I've been to this restaurant many times. Their BBQ meat is average compared to Vegas Korean cuisine standard. But service is good even they can't speak much English. You can see the boss walking around to help customers all the time.
Busy restaurant so better to make reservation. Open 24hrs I strongly recommend.