“Awesome Arkansas BBQ in LV. BEST BEEF RIBS.”

Rollin Smoke Barbeque
Ranked #24 of 4,991 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Quite easy to reach location just a mile or so from Treasure Island hotel.

We have brisket (regular and burnt ends) and pork ribs. They were good. The Burnt Ends was very good..

But their BEEF RIBS were just awesome. The ribs have an awesome very flavorful bark. It just falls off the bone.

They also has several types of sauces from sweet to hot to suit your taste.

1  Thank PhillyGuy88

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

All of the good
reviews are accurate. This is some great smokey BBQ. My son had the burger and it probably stood a foot tall. I had the trio of sliders and the sausage was spicy and perfect.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

If your looking for great bbq, look no further. This place is legit. I'm from Texas and eat my (and your) fair share of smoked greatness. I'm extremely impressed with the quality and price.

Do yourself a favor, stop reading this and head there now.

Only a few blocks off the strip and easy to get to. We had the 5 meat platter that comes with 3 sides. Everything was excellent. It cost about $34 and 2 of us couldn't finish it.

2  Thank Roger S
Reviewed 31 July 2016

I've been dying to try a good bbq place that this didn't disappoint.
The people here are genuinely happy that you visit their restaurant and enjoy their food. As soon as you walk in you can smell the smoke and you know it's going to be good.
I asked for a recommendation for a first timer and was told the Brisket three ways was the way to go and I wasn't disappoint.
The meat was super tender and full of flavour and they have an array of sauces available to add even more flavour.
I wish they were closer to me.

1  Thank D_Sydney_999
Reviewed 30 July 2016

This place is a hidden jem! Our Uber driver said "what are you doing here? this is a locals place". Was it ever good. The 2 of us shared the Pit Special plate and it was plenty for the 2 of us. The meats were all very good and we had beans, coleslaw and corn nuggets for sides. The corn nuggets are a must try! Everything was great - meats, sides, house made sauces, service. Got our meal quickly and really enjoyed every bit of it. The place really got busy just after 5pm and that was on a week night! Highly recommend this place!

Been to Rollin Smoke Barbeque? Share your experiences!