“Excellent Variety of Food”
Review of Gangnam Asian BBQ

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Paradise/Harmon
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Dinner. Table for 4.

Korean BBQ is great for dates, groups of friends or anyone who is NOT in a hurry and loves food. It really forces you to take your time, pace your eating and engage in conversation!

I like when my Korean BBQ spots are dimmed with spot lights at each table. The menu was easy to read and the service was very friendly. They were great with answering questions and once we ordered, food just steadily start coming out. You know it's going to be good when there is a struggle to find space on the table because there is sooooo much goodness.

Along with banchan, we got bibimbap, edamame, miso soup, house salad and dipping sauce. The meats were deliciously marinated and we had a great time.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Thre were 5 of us and we ordered a 'Gangnam' and the 'Meat Lover'. Everything was great except for the raw oysters (I love raw oysters but these were nasty and very fishy or else my rating would have been 5*'s). There was more than enough food and the staff were very attentive even though we're cooking our own food.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Tiered and late at night, driving around and BINGO! we found Gangnam. What a succulent dinner we had, the service is great, plenty of banchan to taste and enjoy, lots of meat, chicken, shrimp or any thing one can chooses to eat. Thank you for being open late and give the level of service as a fresh new evening. From now on, Vegas... Gangnam you will see me again. Las Vegas choice is plenty of food.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We came here with some friends on the 4th of July for dinner. We ordered a la carte from the menu, while our friends ordered the Gangnam couples meal. I am so glad we ordered a la carte, as it was more than enough food. We got the marinated kalbi, flat iron garlic steak, bulgogi, and split the spicy seafood ramen. The meat cooks very quick on your grill and it comes out very fast. Our friends who got the meal for two couldn't even finish everything! So I highly recommend ordering that if you are STARVING. Great quality of food and great service. I also got a coffee macaron for dessert and it was DELICIOUS. Cannot wait to come back here next time I am in Vegas!

Reviewed 5 July 2016

We had a GREAT lunch here. We ordered its original bibimpa, Korean BBQ (3 different meat/seafood), dumpling, and spicey kimchi soup. They were all excellent. They came with several side kimchi -- all free of charge and you can request as many refill as you like. They were all yummy!!! The best desserts are their macaroon ice cream sandwich, which is heavenly! I'll come again. (Actually my younger one wanted to come back, but we thought to do the 'Vegas thing' by trying one of the top rated buffet places, Wynn, which was a total let down) The total bill at Gangnam came to $55 (for 4) inclusive of tax and gratuity (we left 18% during lunch) vs. $350 at Wynn Buffet for $350 (for 6).

At 1/5 of the buffet prices, we could have come here multiple times and try all their dishes!!! I regret that we "went with the flow" and did the "Vegas thing". Buffets are way, way over-rated. We really enjoyed our meal here and I'll go there again, if I'm in Vegas next time.