“Good Food”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I always enjoy a meal at Mr Luckys while at the HR for my annual conference. They have a decent selection on the menu, although I typically eat there for breakfast. This is where you can come to save on ordering room service and the 20% or whatever it is. Same menu more or less.

There is plenty of seating. Price on the higher side, but expected for Vegas and touristy areas. The service is always good here. I have ate many times, and never had a bad server yet... knock on wood.

Recommended

Write a ReviewReviews (1,217)

Reviewed 23 January 2018

As a lover of all things Hard Rock, I had to stop by the hotel during my attendance at the 2018 CES event. As always, I was able to get some good food, enjoy a quiet setting and do a little people watching. The service was excellent and my belly was happy.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We had flatbread here when we arrived (long drive!) to hold us over and it was really a surprise - melted cheese with steak and arugula. Awesome. We also had breakfast there one morning and was glad it was served all day - because it really wasn't morning anymore! They have some breakfast items on their lunch and dinner menu but you can find more if you just ask them for the breakfast menu as well. They'll make anything all day.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Came here for our last breakfast as staying at the Hard Rock Hotel. Ordered the eggs benedict and classic rock breakfast. Meals were good and fast service. Disappointed with the price of the glass of orange juice was $6 overpriced.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

It was our first night, this place is in the Hard Rock hotel, so we opted for the closest option. The prices are above average and service was up to standard. The portion sizes are too much, unless you're used to it. We had chicken Parmesan and turkey and gravy. Followed by cheesecake slice each. Nothing awful to talk of just maybe look around the hotel or area before going here.