“Craving for bbq”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

My husband wants bbq and he took me here. We shared a combo meal of smoked wings, baby back ribs and some beef, inforgot what its called. It was so good and the place has this very cozy feeling.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

They have 3 locations in the city. I 1st found the restaurant while I was out at the Las Vegas Speedway. It's across from Nellis Air Force base on Las Vegas Blvd. There's all kinds of Air Force stuff on the walls. Simply put all the que is excellent. Sides as well. The apple butter is to die for. Try the sweet tea. I even bought some of their sauce. Service spot on. Fun place. We also ate at the location by McCarren airport. Building and decor quite different. Food same excellent. We have a house now out in the desert, so we now stop at the one near the airport. Prices are very reasonable. Be prepared to gain weight.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Hi. this is a great place for ribs they sell the sauces they use on the ribs also. good service also.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

If you can even call it Bar B Que, it is the worst Bar B Que I have ever eaten!!! The sauce taste like 1 part hot sauce and 5 parts water while the chicken cooking process was definitely boil it for an hour, smoke it for 10 minutes and slap on some of the watery Bar B Que sauce. And if you love tough, chewy jerky then you will definitely want to order the baby back ribs!! Absolutely the worst food I have ever encountered and, it costs me $20 for this horrible lunch!!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I had the burnt ends with Mac n cheese and okra. They offer 3 sauces. All are amazing. My partner ordered the grand champion plate. Everything was amazing. We always stop here when in Vegas