“Oh so yummy”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I took my sister here for lunch. I have driven by this place for years and always see the parking lot full, so we finally went. Only regret I have is not going sooner.... I had the chicken breast cooked in chilli’s and mayo... I was in heaven. My sister had the taco’s. We can’t wait to go back.... I liked the chips and salsa and refried beans when you sit down. I would recommend this place for sure!!!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I first went on a Sunday afternoon and the food was great. I took two clients there on Tuesday and they love it also. The hotel concierge recommended it as a place where locals love to go. Give it a try!

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Visited Las Vegas for our annual company conference and we came here for lunch based on one of the attendees recommendations. The service was prompt and the staff was attentive and friendly. We were greeted when we walked in, got our group seated right away. The beans, chips and salsa to start was very good. The drinks was good. The food authentic tasting and homemade. Overall great experience.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This is a great spot for some "real" Mexican food. We got the Fajitas De Pollo, steak enchiladas with mole (the mole is on point), their margaritas are amazing as well. This was a great visit for us.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Visited based on a local's suggestion.

Was very satisified with the food and the service.

Worth the effort to get away from the strip for good food at normal prices.

Stick with the lunch/daily menu. Regular menu can be a little overwhelming with so many choices.

2  Thank tejashombre