“WOW WOW WOW !!!”
Review of Famous Dave's - CLOSED

Famous Dave's
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Never heard of this place but ran across it after a friend recommended them to us while we were out visiting LV this past week. Probably the best pulled pork I have ever eaten.

Excellent food and a lot of it.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed our first time at Famous Dave's. Our server, Famous Mike, was great. My husband and I shared a Feast for Two. Could have shared the Feast for One. Lots of food and enough to bring back for anther meal. The ribs were my favorite along with the corn muffins. No wait on a Tuesday night at 6:30. Reasonable prices, good food and good service.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

Went here a few years and trying to re-create the experience everywhere but can't manage it. I recommend getting a sharing platter as its all of there best things in one order. My mum really has a thing for the cornbread muffins. Had it again when we went back for the second time, unfortunately we all got a little ill but even that couldn't damage the experience. Would go there again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

We are somewhat of experts on BBQ, since we live in Georgia the BBQ capital of the world and this BBQ is the real deal. Good service and good BBQ what more can you ask for.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

but it can't be his barbeque! This is one of the worst places I have eaten. We came in late and checked into our hotel. Famous Dave's was close by so we went for dinner around 7ish. The brisket was so dry that it could be jerky in a couple of days. The bbq chicken was good. Ribs were okay. Pork was slathered in sauce and not good at all. Burger was okay, but also on the dry side. The fries are huge wedges of potatoes, cold and not crispy. Famous for crappy food?