“Santa Cruz breakfast burrito is the bomb!!”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Reserve with OpenTable
The Egg & I is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 5,294 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to the Official Website of Egg Works Restaurant! "A Family Tradition of Fine American Food." Established in 1988 as The Egg & I, and recently expanded into it's sister restaurants called The Egg Works in 2005. Egg Works is now the flagship breakfast joint in the Las Vegas area. Come in today for breakfast... Or come in for lunch! We serve all your breakfast favorites as well as signature sandwiches and homemade soups. Also, don't forget to try our famous Cincy Chili, which we serve 4 ways!
Reviewed 18 September 2015

We go to the Egg and I on W Flamingo almost every Sunday morning for breakfast and I usually get the Santa Cruz burrito. The sauce they have on top of it is out of this world. Creamy with a hint of spiciness. Delicious! They have a lot more great meals (Blackened Prime Rib Benny, Works Scramble and big fluffy pancakes!) and all are reasonably priced.
Both Michelle and Suzy (aka, short girl with the hat on) are very attentive and fun to talk to. Go and you will not be disappointed!

Now i'm hungry for breakfast. :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,367)

Reviewed 17 September 2015

There are so many delicious choices at this restaurant and they give you the option to order half of an item, like half an omelette, and to divide the sides so that you can get a smaller portion of two sides instead of one larger side. My bacon and sliced avocado omelette was outstanding as was my husband's spinach eggs benedict. We also tried the pancakes which were just delicious. I cannot understand restaurants that do not have real butter but this one certainly does. Everything we ate was superb and I wish I lived in Vegas just so I could eat there!

1  Thank Deanna A
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

All about eggs. Very good food. Huge Selektion. Good prices. Paula was a very friendly and attentive waitress.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Good food, great staff place is a little small and seems to always be really really packed so your wait is always super long but it's worth the long wait

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Excellent amount of food, good taste, typical breakfast place atmosphere, friendly waitstaff, and very filling. Not a health conscious stop - expect your heart to work a bit here. Frankly, the best food I had while in Vegas without dining at Ramsey and other big name/$$$ places.