“Great breakfast place”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Reserve with OpenTable
The Egg & I is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 5,294 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to the Official Website of Egg Works Restaurant! "A Family Tradition of Fine American Food." Established in 1988 as The Egg & I, and recently expanded into it's sister restaurants called The Egg Works in 2005. Egg Works is now the flagship breakfast joint in the Las Vegas area. Come in today for breakfast... Or come in for lunch! We serve all your breakfast favorites as well as signature sandwiches and homemade soups. Also, don't forget to try our famous Cincy Chili, which we serve 4 ways!
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We visited LV on a short get away between Christmas and New Year. We wanted to go local for a few meals and have to 100 percent agree with all the positive reviews. The food was fresh and really good. The portions are huge, so we split the mexican omelet, which was delicious. Be prepared to wait for a table, but it is well worth it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,367)

Reviewed 26 December 2016

I ate here some time ago. The food is pretty good, but not significantly better than any other diner where I have had breakfast.

More importantly, it is NOT a "value" breakfast. Getting a breakfast and a cup of coffee starts at about $10 and goes up. Please do not take my word for it as you can go to their web site and download their menu.

Good, but not great, place for breakfast for the overall equation.

3  Thank Joe S
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a local place to have breakfast this is the place. Just have in mind, the portions are HUGE !

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Been going here for the past 6 years for breakfast and it never disappoints. The chicken fried steak, eggs Benny, loco moco and waffles are my favorites. Plus the banana muffin is included and terrific. You will often have a wait but never more than 10 minutes.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Whether you need to soak up last night's drinking, or you're looking for a home-cooked breakfast that will fill you up for the day, this IS the place. There's a reason this place has a wait for breakfast....because it's THAT good. I recommend a breakfast burrito. I got the one with the pork carnitas and it was absolutely delicious! Their banana nut muffins are incredible as well. Great food, good value, and outstanding service!