“a PERFECT 10!”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Reserve with OpenTable
The Egg & I is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 5,710 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Welcome to the Official Website of Egg Works Restaurant! "A Family Tradition of Fine American Food." Established in 1988 as The Egg & I, and recently expanded into it's sister restaurants called The Egg Works in 2005. Egg Works is now the flagship breakfast joint in the Las Vegas area. Come in today for breakfast... Or come in for lunch! We serve all your breakfast favorites as well as signature sandwiches and homemade soups. Also, don't forget to try our famous Cincy Chili, which we serve 4 ways!
Reviewed 8 November 2018

This is - IMHO - the BEST breakfast restaurant in Las Vegas! so many choices it's hard to choose what to order, but anything you get is absolutely delicious. it's a must go place for us every time we visit Vegas - and we always have to bring home several loaves of the banana bread. Prices are very reasonable, plates a overflowing with food and the staff is always happy and helpful. wear something with an expandable waist - you'll need it :)

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,450)

Reviewed 7 November 2018

The service is friendly and never an empty coffee cup!! The food was delish like homemade and extremely plentiful!!! We did get doggy bags and enjoyed the omelets later in the day. Very good leftovers too!!

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Great portions and fast service! I had a Denver Scrambler with a bagel. The banana nut muffins are the bomb!

Reviewed 4 November 2018

First timers get a free Banana Muffin, so yummy! I got Corned Beef Hash and my friend got Stuffed French Toast. Both are delicious. They have a lot to choose from. I would stop again or at least get some muffins to go!! Friendly service (:

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

The staff was slow to seat and get to me and not really busy. The pancakes as usual were great and decent value.