MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$139
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$169
Aria.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$245
US$207
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$108
Planet Hollywood
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$295
US$239
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$119
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$161
US$105
  • Pool
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$169
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$209
VEGAS.com
1,795 results
All reviewsconvention centeroff the stripenvy steakhousemonorail stationthe concierge loungemarriott brandsouth hallclub levelwynn golf coursebusiness hotelnon smokingnon gaming hotelfront desk staffseparate tub and showersmall poolself parkingquiet hotel
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Great service. Clean room. Delicious food desserts and beverages. What more can a customer want :-) thank you Brandon and Omid for going above and beyond to make your customers have an awesome stay. The view was so amazing, especially during the night!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my business partner has an awesome stay at this hotel. There was an issue with rooms but Brandon went above and beyond to accommodate us. Very clean, comfortable, & gorgeous view. Would definitely stay again. Very customer service oriented and we are very satisfied customers. Thankyou Brandon and entire team :-)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017

A great stay. We were in town for our son’s basketball tournament towing in a few boys. Upon check-in, we were told that the hotel was overbooked. A bit dismayed, they took care of us getting to another hotel with transportation for the night -- comp. Though after a long day of travel, we loved how Eddy Gomez, the manager, handled our situation. We appreciated his thoughtfulness, apologized for the situation and offering to be help us during our stay. And he did.

When we returned the next day (thank you, Monica), we received a nice room and though we did not get an adjoining room for our boys, they were quite close which helped a lot with supervision. We were given free breakfast everyday during our stay and free internet (which is great with teen boys). Let me add, breakfast (Envy) in the hotel was amazing -- great service and great food. I would return.

With boys, I must have gone to the desk daily with ruined keys that needed to be replaced. I received a smile everyday and understanding. Thanks for that.

The pool is great for adults and kids. Grill 55 serves food poolside in addition to drinks. A good experience every time we went.

I have to say: We have been to Vegas three years running for these tournaments but will opt to stay at the Renaissance for future. It is a warm, friendly environment. I attribute my positive review, not only to the property but more to the wonderful, attentive staff. Thank you for assisting –will return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Minerva N
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Our stay (large business meeting) was nearly flawless. Let's start with the guest rooms:

The beds are firm, linens are clean and crisp, and there are a wide variety of pillows. The room is pleasantly appointed with artwork that reflects Las Vegas without being all about neon and gambling. The bathroom is aging and needs an update to match the rest of the guestroom with a number of small annoyances: Leaky shower enclosure, faucet controls that turn unexpected directions, etc. But this is more of a distraction than a real issue. The housekeeping staff ignored the "hang a towel on the rack and I'll re-use it eco-friendly convention," replacing my towels daily.

There are many outlets around the room, including at bedside, to recharge your devices. Both 110V and USB connections. This is true throughout the hotel as well... in the lobby, at the bar, etc. WOW, what a convenience. Thanks so much.

The restaurant is pleasant with acceptable service, but very expensive. The buffet in the morning is $30. Service there is the one major downside of the hotel. Breakfast service was perfunctory and barely present. Dinner service was unbelievably slow (an hour between salads and entrees.) But the food quality is very high.

The hotel bar, Grill 55, the bar, has friendly and fast service at reasonable prices. It's a great gathering place just across from the check-in desk in the lobby.

The coffee shop, Eco, is nothing special and the service is very very slow. Though you'll get a coupon for a free coffee in the morning, you won't be able to use it if you're in a hurry because the line is too long.

The catering for the business meeting was perfect. No flaws. On time, hot thing hot, cold things cold, good variety, excellent flavors, cheerfully presented. I'm impressed. I've had a lot of convention food, and this was the most consistently excellent performance I've seen.

The staff is generally friendly and helpful (though one person didn't know what to do with my laundry request... a simple thing), and the management team finds a way to "yes" on almost every reasonable request.

The gym is large and well-equipped, though it can be busy at peak hours. There is a pool in the central courtyard, though it is not large enough for lap swimming.

WiFi is ubiquitous and reasonably fast, though up-to-date computer software (Windows 10 in my case) will detect security problems (security certificate) with the WiFi. That should be updated.

This is a non-smoking, non-gaming hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank PaulLMullen
Reviewed 27 July 2017

One night stay as we were leaving for Zion National park the next day. Aside from being a Marriott property, the hotel was very accommodating honoring my Platinum status by upgrading our room. Quiet location off the strip was clean with very good service. One thing to improve on was the valet parking situation. Valet parking ended around 10 PM so you have to park your own car if you are coming back from casino. Overall, an excellent place to stay and, on the date I was there, the price was a bargain.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family