Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$119
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$134
US$119
Palazzo.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$233
US$199
Aria.com
US$77
US$65
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$179
Bellagio.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$180
US$109
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$102
Groupon.com
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$56
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$269
US$186
Cancelon
1,815 results
All reviewsconvention centeroff the stripmonorail stationenvy steakhousethe concierge loungesouth hallmarriott brandclub levelwynn golf coursebusiness hotelnon smokingnon gaming hotelfront desk staffseparate tub and showersmall poolself parkingquiet hotel
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately, my recent stay at the Renaissance Las Vegas was disappointing. As a loyal Marriott guest, my room was the dingiest I've ever received at any Marriott. I expected more from the Renaissance Marriott brand.

1. The ironing board was completely covered in stains. It was so gross, that I ironed on top of a towel so my clothing wouldn't get dirty.

2. The bathroom vent was covered with a thick layer of dust and grime. Since I suffer from mold/dust allergies, I found the build up particularly worrisome.

3. The wallpaper next to the bathtub had a large dirty handprint smeared down it.

4. The grout in the shower was brown from stains.

This are the items last left a disturbing and lasting impression on me. A detailed cleaning would have remedied all of these uses. I didn't ask for another room because my co-workers had similar issues in their rooms.

At first I was annoyed by the destination fee, but overall, the hotel did a fine job on adding value for the cost. I enjoyed the free morning coffee, the evening cocktails and the upgraded wifi. Also, the late night dinner we had at the bar exceeded my expectations.

Overall, the hotel is dirty and needs a thorough cleaning. I will have regular work visits to Vegas over the next year, but I (and my team) won't return to the Renaissance.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Phillip W, Public Relations Manager at Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Hello Beth,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review regarding the issues you encountered while staying with us. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant and upgraded wi-fi! I was, however, disappointed to learn that your experience with our hotel accommodations and cleanliness let you and your team down during your visit.

The problems you encountered at our property violate two of our core business values here at the Renaissance are “delivering a high level quality product” and “Preventing a problem prior to its start” and it appears as though this was certainly not the case with your stay. I want to assure you that I have personally spoken to our housekeeping management team as well as our director of housekeeping to ensure the appropriate corrective action is taken with the relative associates who serviced your room, in addition to using your feedback as a training tool in housekeeping.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. I assure you the issues you encountered is an isolated incidents and not indicative of the level of service we provide at The Renaissance Las Vegas. I look forward to your return and the opportunity of serving you an improved experience.

Phillip Wilson l Director of Operations

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Great service. Clean room. Delicious food desserts and beverages. What more can a customer want :-) thank you Brandon and Omid for going above and beyond to make your customers have an awesome stay. The view was so amazing, especially during the night!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my business partner has an awesome stay at this hotel. There was an issue with rooms but Brandon went above and beyond to accommodate us. Very clean, comfortable, & gorgeous view. Would definitely stay again. Very customer service oriented and we are very satisfied customers. Thankyou Brandon and entire team :-)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2017

A great stay. We were in town for our son’s basketball tournament towing in a few boys. Upon check-in, we were told that the hotel was overbooked. A bit dismayed, they took care of us getting to another hotel with transportation for the night -- comp. Though after a long day of travel, we loved how Eddy Gomez, the manager, handled our situation. We appreciated his thoughtfulness, apologized for the situation and offering to be help us during our stay. And he did.

When we returned the next day (thank you, Monica), we received a nice room and though we did not get an adjoining room for our boys, they were quite close which helped a lot with supervision. We were given free breakfast everyday during our stay and free internet (which is great with teen boys). Let me add, breakfast (Envy) in the hotel was amazing -- great service and great food. I would return.

With boys, I must have gone to the desk daily with ruined keys that needed to be replaced. I received a smile everyday and understanding. Thanks for that.

The pool is great for adults and kids. Grill 55 serves food poolside in addition to drinks. A good experience every time we went.

I have to say: We have been to Vegas three years running for these tournaments but will opt to stay at the Renaissance for future. It is a warm, friendly environment. I attribute my positive review, not only to the property but more to the wonderful, attentive staff. Thank you for assisting –will return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Minerva N
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Our stay (large business meeting) was nearly flawless. Let's start with the guest rooms:

The beds are firm, linens are clean and crisp, and there are a wide variety of pillows. The room is pleasantly appointed with artwork that reflects Las Vegas without being all about neon and gambling. The bathroom is aging and needs an update to match the rest of the guestroom with a number of small annoyances: Leaky shower enclosure, faucet controls that turn unexpected directions, etc. But this is more of a distraction than a real issue. The housekeeping staff ignored the "hang a towel on the rack and I'll re-use it eco-friendly convention," replacing my towels daily.

There are many outlets around the room, including at bedside, to recharge your devices. Both 110V and USB connections. This is true throughout the hotel as well... in the lobby, at the bar, etc. WOW, what a convenience. Thanks so much.

The restaurant is pleasant with acceptable service, but very expensive. The buffet in the morning is $30. Service there is the one major downside of the hotel. Breakfast service was perfunctory and barely present. Dinner service was unbelievably slow (an hour between salads and entrees.) But the food quality is very high.

The hotel bar, Grill 55, the bar, has friendly and fast service at reasonable prices. It's a great gathering place just across from the check-in desk in the lobby.

The coffee shop, Eco, is nothing special and the service is very very slow. Though you'll get a coupon for a free coffee in the morning, you won't be able to use it if you're in a hurry because the line is too long.

The catering for the business meeting was perfect. No flaws. On time, hot thing hot, cold things cold, good variety, excellent flavors, cheerfully presented. I'm impressed. I've had a lot of convention food, and this was the most consistently excellent performance I've seen.

The staff is generally friendly and helpful (though one person didn't know what to do with my laundry request... a simple thing), and the management team finds a way to "yes" on almost every reasonable request.

The gym is large and well-equipped, though it can be busy at peak hours. There is a pool in the central courtyard, though it is not large enough for lap swimming.

WiFi is ubiquitous and reasonably fast, though up-to-date computer software (Windows 10 in my case) will detect security problems (security certificate) with the WiFi. That should be updated.

This is a non-smoking, non-gaming hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business