“BEST BREAKFAST BUFFET IN VEGAS”

Veranda at Four Seasons
Reserve with OpenTable
Veranda at Four Seasons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 5,055 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Russell
Description: The restyled Veranda offers a relaxed dining experience for breakfast, lunch and dinner with the comfortable sophistication of an Italian trattoria. Dine indoors or al fresco on the lushly landscaped terrace. Dinner features authentic Italian specialties and handmade pastas prepared by Chef Antonio Minichiello.
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Went to the Sunday breakfast buffet- just EXCELLENT- GREAT quality of food. More than enough choices, beautifully presented, good coffee and service. The only drawback is that we ordered freshly squeezed orange juice and were charged $12.- per glass- a BIT pricey!!!!!!! Overall, enjoyed every biteful!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We came here the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. It was a gorgeous day and their patio area was beautiful to have lunch on, I highly recommend it on a beautiful day. The food was very good and so was the wine. However, what I want to brag upon is the wait staff. Esther was wonderful. She was kind, attentive, and prompt. I couldn’t have asked for better service. The lobster pasta was delicious, so was the Chardonnay, but I highly recommend Esther. She made our experience exceptional and I am so grateful for that. Thank you for such an enjoyable day!

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I love the Four Seasons. We thought it might be a great place to have after-Thanksgiving breakfast. The service was, quick, professional and courteous (not particularly friendly but fortunately that is not important to me). The buffet did not appear appetising so we opted for the a la carte menu. Good choices, but the taste was disappointingly bland. Even my 5 year old, who loves pancakes, was asking if we could buy sime eggo pancakes for the hotel. I am not a "foodie" but I would expect better from the Four Seasons. Especially from the a la carte menu. So notwithstanding the great service and ambiance, what we pay for is the food. So unfortunately, this rating reflects the food quality measured against the expectations.

FourSeasonsLasVegas, General Manager at Veranda at Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are grateful for your compliments to the ambiance and service you enjoyed, however, we are very sorry for you and your family's disappointment in the food quality. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve the guest experience. As indicated in our private message to you, Esther Kim, our Veranda general manager, would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly and hopes to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I had some time to myself on a recent trip and took an Uber to Veranda. I took a table outside and was not disappointed. I got there after breakfast service was over, but was allowed to order from the breakfast menu anyway. Service was fantastic and breakfast was exactly what I wanted. The coffee was warm (not hot) but I was brought a new carafe right away. If Veranda and the Four Seasons could control the weather, I would have asked for it to be about 10° warmer!! But other than that - it was a fantastic experience.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Whatever you want on a plate, service good they actually listen to your requirements which is not always the case in some establishments