Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
eDreamsUS$99
Trip.comUS$99
TravelocityUS$99
ZenHotels.comUS$91
6,306 results
All reviews mandalay bay half bath house of blues powder room wave pool queen suite wet bar mini bar lazy river south end of the strip living area floor to ceiling windows m life convention center four seasons an upgrade parking garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great place to stay and relax. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Great view of the Luxor and easy to get to from the highway. The room was amazing and very quite, overall a great place to stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm going to start by the great fancy room with great amenities that cost money. Other than that they like you to pay for even breathing there and very expensive. This hotel is not in a prime location so expect a crappy view even when you get strip view. This hotel is targeting wealthy people so if you mind paying for extras avoid this hotel at all costs.

Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts Social Media, Other at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are pleased you were able to experience our lavish guestroom and phenomenal amenities during your visit. The needs of our guests are certainly our top priority and we are glad this is apparent in the quality of service you received. Your recommendation is extremely important to us, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Guest Experience

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Loved the spacious rooms and clean environment only complaint was I left a shoulder brace in room and when I went to pick up it was lost. I will be booking here again soon as I frequent Vegas this is my go to hotel

Reviewed 27 January 2021

I was super surprised. I really liked the room. There was a living space with a half bath and then a bedroom with a full bath. It was really pretty. A lot of the restaurant were closed due to COVID. Jayce who works in security was super nice.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 27 January 2021

Nowhere was it specified at least that I saw or was specifically pointed out that I had to give a $300 deposit at check in. Thank god we had it to give otherwise we would have been left without a place to stay...all in all it was beautiful and I would stay again if I came prepared with more money

Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts Social Media, Other at Delano Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

At Delano, we value the feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. Your feedback reassures us that we are successfully providing our guests with everlasting vacation memories. Thank you for your comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip.

Guest Experience