“Good start with slightly odd ending”

Original Lindo Michoacan
Ranked #32 of 5,276 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2018

The service was very good. The food came out exactly as ordered until we asked for another bowl of salsa. The 1st batch - delicious. The next - salty, salty and spoiled the the remaining meal.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

If you are in Vegas and want to get away from the Strip, you must come here. A great, down-to-earth restaurant that serves amazing food with wonderful ambience. A big plus is the music and live singing in the evening; it's subtle and not too loud. Overall, it's worth the visit.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were craving chilaquiles for breakfast this morning just before getting on the road to head back home. Our two day stay in LV was not what we expected. But breakfast at this wonderful place made up for everything else that didn’t go as planned. Friendly and prompt service, very clean place and the food was outstanding! Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I discovered this restaurant about three years ago on yelp...ever since then I always make sure I stop by before heading home. I’ve brought friends and family members to try it because it’s that good! I’m Mexican so this restaurant has food that tastes homemade and that’s why I love it so much. The interior is so traditional that it makes you feel like you’re in Mexico! The staff is so friendly and the service is great. I love their guacamole! They bring out a table and make it in front of you which is so cool!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

You are made to feel welcome from the minute you walk in. The food is great and the guacamole is made fresh tableside. Give it a try.