Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Rumors are True

Breakfast was quick, cheap and pretty good. Couldn’t resist trying the steak and egg special. Was... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2020
TravelMom2Too
New Orleans, Louisiana
via mobile
The cafe here is the best steak and eggs special in Vegas

I only went to the Cafe for the $6.99 steak and eggs special and it was excellent. I would go back... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$35.99
from US$105.00
from US$139.00
1,906 results
All reviews steak dinner steak special off the strip players card steak and eggs bbq restaurant great steak free play cheap eats video poker slot machines old vegas casino gambling coupon dealers waitress
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Do yourself a favor and plan to visit Ellis Island Casino next time you are in town.! This was my first visit but will now be a requirement for all future trips. The staff was so friendly. I saw more people actively sanitizing the machines than any other casino visited on this trip. I joined the players club when I first got there, and had a Thank you note text from a casino host the next day!
Free craft beer if you are gambling, and only $2.50 - $3.00 if you buy! And it's all GOOD! Will be writing a separate review about their restaurant Front Yard, but it was super good also. 4 of us ate and drank like kings at half the price of what was spent the night before on the strip.
Oh, and $5 craps???? Yes!!! :)

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank JeriM
Reviewed 1 January 2021

not far from the strip, clean and good motel, coffee available at the reception.
The best I liked their own casino and brewery, we tasted all 5 or 6 sorts of different beers in the bar next to casino and had some tasty snacks.
Beer was awesome and cheap, 2,5$ per mug (not the small one).
They also give to first time clients one big can for free, just need to look for the voucher in the room and go and get it. I already forgot the name of the can, actually never heard of it, had to google a bit about it.
We stayed just for 2 nights as we were heading to Grand Canyon.
Cannot tell much about casino as I do not like casinos and do not gamble or play.
But it looked nice, really.

Date of experience: March 2020
2  Thank kumelys
Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

Seriously don’t know why you would eat anywhere else. They have huge variety of food and the appetizer sampler is unreal and cheap. They have cheap craft beer. Always have a good time.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank twerkin_and_werkin
Reviewed 1 December 2020

Not sure what the hypes about, small, kinda dirty lookin, no one looked happy to be here, But the food was good and at a great price, I may go back for that

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

OMG. BEST. PRIME RIB. EVER.! sorry no picture. Visited Vegas during Covid so things were weird with social distancing etc but we were able to get seated before the rush. I had heard about the prime rib on a steak review video the young lady critiqued the meal in lieu of a steak," just because". Well thank you! Our favorite place was not open for our almost affordable meal so we were going to go without this trip. Then I saw this video!!! Hey, it's worth a try and it was great. Delicious, tender and huge. They were even served exactly as we asked, mine medium rare and husband's rare. Sides perfect. Service perfect. Friendly and efficient. Good sangria, special for the night. However, after my third try I now realize sangria is not my drink. Back to the meal. We both had enough to take home to slice and stuff two hoagie rolls with a side if the green beans. And this was me saying at first glance that it looked fatty. This was after removing the fat. We had plans to return because at a glance and a quick comment other meals looked amazing, but we ran out of time.

Date of experience: November 2020